Optibase aims to tap corporate authoring market with DVD fab!
- Divx: Studio push or consumer pull? Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Dec97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p15
Focuses on the mixed reactions to a system which Digital Video Express LP (Divx) launched to provide copyright protection for movies released on Divx digital disc. Rage of some enthusiasts against the anticipated release of Divx-equipped players and hundred of movie titles in 1998; Studios that...
- DVD, Apple, Adobe dominate new product announcements at NAB '98. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the National Association of Broadcasters' (NAB) 1998 show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Companies' introduction of their new DVD products during the event.
- The EMedia storage index. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p11
Presents a list of DVD-R and DVD-RAM drives available as of July 1998. Includes names of manufacturers; Models available; Prices; Contact information.
- Integrated Memory Logic ships IML2101 10x DVD-ROM controller chip. // EMedia Professional;Dec97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p23
Focuses on the release of IML2101, the 10x-speed Digital Video Disc-Read Only Memory (DVD-ROM) controller chip from Integrated Memory Logic Inc. (IML). Specifications; Major applications; Transfer rates; Architecture enhancements.
- Lower priced MPEG encoding. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the changes made by Optibase on its MPEG Lab Suite 3.0. Additional nine features; Lowered price tag for the package.
- Optibase ships new MPEG-2 encoding system. // CD-ROM Professional;Nov96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p16
Reports on Optibase Inc.'s release of its MPEG Forge encoder system software. Promise of a complete solution for digital video professionals; PCI video encoder; ISA audio encoder; Digital pre-filtering; On-the-fly parameter adjustment.
- Video streaming from Optibase. // TVB Europe;Jan2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p3
Introduces the MGW 2400, an encoding and Microsoft Windows Media-compatible streaming server from Optibase. Features of the streaming server; Broadband services offered by the company; Ability of the server to multicast live business and information channels to desktop personal computers.
- Optibase offers range of MPEG-1 encoding boards. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the expansion of Optibase's MPEG-1 encoder board product line to include board sets in three price ranges. Pricings; Features; Package cost; Contact information.
- High-density, low-bit rate video streaming. // Telecom Asia;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p29
Introduces the MGW 2400 multi-channel video encoding and streaming server from Optibase Inc. Use of Window Media compliant streams in the server; Development of hardware encoding solution; Features of the server.