Hacking HTML dynamically
- Publishing & presentations: Makeover. Singer, Valerie; Will-Harris, Daniel // PC World;Sep95, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p324
Offers advises on computer publishing and presentations in hypertext systems. Page publishing on the World Wide Web; Understanding the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML); Capabilities of the HTML.
- Every word a link. Brody // Technology Review;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p32
Features GuruNet hypertext system software. Capabilities; Specifications; Applications.
- Top HTML editor is a real hotdog. Machrone, Bill // PC Week;10/14/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p81
Reviews the computer software HotDog Professional Version 3.0, by Sausage Software. An editing package for Hypertext Markup Language on the World Wide Web.
- HTML coding with no holds barred. Bethoney, Herb // PC Week;10/14/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p99
Reviews the computer software HotMetal Pro 3.0, by SoftQuad Inc. Intended for programmers of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), for authoring World Wide Web pages; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Company contact points.
- Context releases automatic linking software. Flood, Gary // Information World Review;May2002, Issue 180, p6
Presents information on Link Studio, the computer software from Context, a legal sector electronic publisher. Features of the software; Use of the software in automatic creation of hypertext links.
- Convert Documents Into Web Pages. // T H E Journal;Nov96, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p30
Introduces the HTML Transit 2.0 hypertext system software from InfoAccess. Function of the sofware; Advantages of the software to users; Compatibility of the software with HTML 3.0 draft specification.