Fitch downgrades IBJ; municipal LOCs affected
- California's upgrade efforts pay off as Fitch assigns state a double-A minus. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;10/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30244, p30
Discloses that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has upgraded California's general obligation ratings to AA-minus. California Treasurer Matt Fong's efforts to increase the state's bond ratings; State's stronger-than-expected economic performance; Implications of the bond ratings on interest in...
- Fitch Ups N.Y.C. EFC Rating to AAA. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p2
Reports that Fitch has upgraded its rating on a municipal bond deal of the New York Estate Environmental Facilities Corp. as of June 19, 2001. Background on the municipal bond issue.
- Expanding fitch IBCA rattles competitors with lower fees. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30364, p34
Presents an interview with Frank Rizzo, official of the merged bond rating agencies Fitch Investors Service and IBCA Ltd. Views on ratings assigned to bond insurers; Comparison of Fitch IBCA's rating strategies with that of competitors; Greatest challenge in the municipal market; Fitch rating...
- Two Rivers, Wis., Downgraded to Baa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, p37
The article reports that the ratings on the general obligation debt of Two Rivers, Wisconsin was downgraded from Baa1 to Baa2 by the Investors Service of financial services company Moody's because of the inability of the city to improve its general fund reserves.
- Freeborn County, Minn., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;4/30/2015, p42
The article reports on the upgraded rating earned by the general obligation unlimited tax debt of Freeborn County, Minnesota from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service.
- Lebanon County, Pa., Upgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p36
The article reports on the upgraded ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on the general obligation debt, from BBB- to BBB+, of Lebanon County, Pensylvania.
- Plainview, Minn., Downgraded to AA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;4/13/2015, p24
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's has lowered its long term rating for the previously issued general obligation bonds of Plainview, Minnesota.
- Merrimack County, N.H., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2014, p34
The article reports on the Aa2 rating received by the 26.1 million U.S. dollars 2014 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Merrimack County, New Hampshire, which proceeds will be used to improve the county's previously-issued Series of 2006 and 2007 bonds.
- Hopewell, N.J.'s Delinquent Payment Won't Hurt Rating: Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2014, p37
The article reports on the assurance issued by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service to the borough of Hopewell, New Jersey that its payment delay on its principal payment on its general improvement bonds and water utility bonds will not affect its rating.