- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.
- TEXAS: Fitch Hikes Johnson County. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the general obligation rating of Johnson County in Texas to AA-minus from A-plus which has affected the outstanding bonds worth 10.4 million dollars and 12.3 million dollars of certificates of obligation.
- MASSACHUSETTS: MassPort Fuel Bonds Fall. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the special facilities revenue bonds rating of Massachusetts Port Authority from A-minus to BBB in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts' Billion-Dollar Rainy-Day Push Aimed at Raters. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p5
The article reports on the 1 billion dollars of rainy-day account proposed in Massachusetts which is aimed to double the state's general obligation bonds to AA plus.
- Thursday's Market: Municipal Bonds Up 1/4 to 3/8 Point; $283 Million of Fla. DEP Bonds Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p2
Reports on an increase in ratings of municipal bonds and pricing of Florida Department of Environmental Protection revenue bonds. Decline in labor market; Price of Triple-A municipal bond; Outline of serial bonds re-offered to investors.
- Municipal bond insurers' ratings questioned. Greenwald, Judy // Business Insurance;11/22/93, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p57
Reports on criticisms of municipal bond insurers' ratings. Basis for ratings; Difference between AAA and AA ratings; Effect of ratings on the municipal market; Inconsistencies of the ratings; Examples.
- S&P confidence in city growing. // Crain's New York Business;10/31/94, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the possibility that Standard & Poor might lift its `negative outlook' on New York City's A-minus bond rating.