Lipper begins weekly electronic updates of fund showings
- Lipper introduces two electronic services. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/10/97, Vol. 101 Issue 45, p63
Introduces Lipper Mutual Fund Index Service and Lipper Weekly Electronic Fixed Income Fund Performance Service, two electronic services offered by Lipper analytical Services. How the systems work.
- Lipper Changes Fund Classification System. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/14/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p35
Describes Lipper Inc.'s mutual fund classification system which is based on the predominant market cap of portfolio holdings and adds an element of risk management. Fund companies' efforts to analyze what Lipper's system will mean to their bottom line; Categories for risk measurement;...
- HY Funds Take in More than $400M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p25
This article focuses on a report from Lipper FMI which claims that junk bond funds took in more than 400 million U.S. dollars for the week that ended April 7, 2010.
- Variable annuity separate accounts. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/3/95, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p17
Lists the best performing variable annuity separate account insurance funds surveyed by Lipper Analytical Services Inc. in the United States on a year-to-date, one-year, and three-year basis as of February 28, 1995. Number of short-intermediate investment grade bond funds, high current yield...
- Variable insurance products scored big gains in '93. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;2/17/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the success of variable insurance products at yearend of 1993 according to Lipper Analytical Services Incorporated. Assets of the underlying mutual funds; Firms with exceptional asset growth rates; Forecast of the asset base trends in the next years.
- Lipper Says It Sharply Overstated Outflows. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 58, p9
Reports on Lipper Inc.'s reduction of its figure for outflows from mutual funds in February 2001. Error in the company's figure for domestic equity funds.
- Lipper promotes head of research center. // American Banker;5/15/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 92, p16
Reports on Evelyn Carter's appointment as a senior vice president of Lipper Analytical Services in Summit, N.J.
- Lipper Inc. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p6
Looks at financial and bond developments in Lipper Inc.
- Stock Funds Fell $1B in Jan.; Bonds Up . // American Banker;2/27/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 39, p8
Reports that equity funds lost billions of assets according to a data from Lipper Inc. Amount of assets lost; Net purchases in net bonds.