Tennessee hospital petitions authority for added debt
- Moody's downgrades Tennessee hospital. // Bond Buyer;10/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30502, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's decrease in the long-term bond rating of Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Tenn's Erlanger public hospital plans $50 million in cost... Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;12/9/96, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the decision of the Erlanger Medical Center in Tennessee, to complete a plan to reduce $50 million in costs from its budget, before the start of discussions on mergers and acquisitions. Comments from Sylvester `Skip' Reeder, chief executive officer of Erlanger Health System;...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the agreement by Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee to become a shareholder with VHA Inc. Erlanger's background in the medical care industry.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. // Modern Healthcare;4/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p48
Reports on Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tenn.'s formation of a regional alliance with the Bradley Memorial Hospital, Bledsoe County General Hospital, Rhea Medical Center and Hutcheson Medical Center.
- Self-prescribed medicine. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;03/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the amount of money Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee would save if the hospital's budget is cut. Number of workers who would be affected by the cuts; Statistical information on the money to be saved; Comments from hospital officials; Detailed information on the cuts.
- Tennesee medwaste burner closes. // Waste News;01/11/99, Vol. 4 Issue 35, p6
Broadcasts the closure of the medical waste incinerator of Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Reasons for closure of the facility.
- Tenn. Catholic hospital turns down buyout offer. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;1/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the rejection of a $154 million buyout offer from Erlanger Medical Center by Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Statement from Clark Taylor, Memorial's president; Effect of the rejection to the relationship of the two hospitals.
- Tenn. hospital CEO joins Columbia. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;2/7/94, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
Reports on James Pickle's resignations as president and chief executive officer of Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee to join Columbia Healthcare Corp. Restructuring program at Erlanger; State's managed-competition-style TennCare program; Pickle's appointment as president of...
- Tenn. hospital rejoins Blues plan. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;8/22/94, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the reconciliation between Chattanooga, Tenn.-based healthcare companies, Erlanger Medical Center and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Tennessee after more than two years of separation. Erlanger's decision to rejoin the Blues plan's two preferred provider organizations (PPOs) Preferred...