Prices ignore Greenspan, productivity data
- Technicals provide a small, after-rally lift. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p2
Reports on the slight increase in United States Treasury note and bond prices due to technical factors. Market's lack in direction in the absence of new economic information; Deterioration of yields; Expected rise in the consumer price index; Forecast of increase in the output of factories,...
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p32
Presents market statistics on the price of securities in the United States as of 2:00 afternoon, 21 March 2001. Treasury bonds; Treasury notes and bonds.
- Municipal Market Tone Firm, But Upcoming Deals Hold Key. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p2
Reports developments related to government bonds market in the United States. Increase of municipal bond prices; Impact of the bond price increase on investors; Problems concerning bond issues.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on government securities prices in the U.S. as of November 02, 2001. Bid offer for treasury bills for the month of November; Basis of the analysis of the yield of treasury notes and bonds; Change in the price index of Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index between October...
- Data on jobs, PPI sends contract up, pacing Treasuries. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p37
Reports in the rise in municipal futures prices with Treasuries in July 1997 following a positive employment report and a decline in producer prices in June.
- U.S. securities prices. // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p36
Lists the prices of United States securities as of July 14, 1997. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Lehman Brothers long Treasury bond index.
- Treasuries reverse direction, closing higher. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p2
Reports on the increase in prices of Treasury securities on August 11, 1997. Recovery of the market from earlier slide; Thirty-year bond prices; Ten-year note price; Five-year note yield; Two-year note yield.
- U.S. Treasury bonds hold steady as gold prices continue their slide. Fraust, Bart // American Banker;9/14/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 176, p22
Reports on the steady prices of government bonds on September 13, 1993 in response to falling gold prices and expectations of more weak economic news. Drop in the Producer Price Index; Yields of Treasury bonds; Discount rates of Treasury bills; Stock indices.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p32
Presents several charts depicting the securities prices in the U.S. Developments in treasury bills; Performance of treasury notes and bonds; Price of Lehman Brothers long treasury bond index.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS. Olyphant, Murray // Banking;Jun66, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p10
Reports the performance of the U.S. government securities in May 1966. Prices of the securities; Percentage of attrition; Volume of government securities trading.