Legal service to offer extended on-call help
- Institute puts LIS on-line for 21st century service. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p55
Looks at the library and information service (LIS) of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). What the institute's LIS can provide; Aim of the institute; Online services of LIS.
- Networks launched. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the Institute of Personnel and Development's launching of two online networks for its members.
- Get more help from HR-inform. // People Management;Dec2011, p58
The article focuses on HR-inform, a page of the Web site of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development which offers information on labor and employment law in Great Britain.
- JUDGMENT CALLS FOR HR. Salmon, Barbara // People Management;8/10/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p55
The article reports on a helpline that will be introduced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for its members in Great Britain in 2006. The helpline will give members with up-to-date help and advice on European employment law. Law Express will be providing the service from...
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;11/11/2010, p41
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of November 11, 2010, including one on the Resourcing and Talent Planning forum, another on the "2010 Absence Management Survey," and another on CIPD's Employment Law at Work online resource...
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;7/30/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p35
The article provides information on several resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). A new edition of the student textbook "Research Methods in Human Resource Management," written by Valerie Anderson, has been released along with a website with lecture slides,...
- A list of useful online resources to help in your professional research and educational needs. // Occupational Health;Jul2006, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p33
A list of online resources for occupational health practitioners is presented. It includes the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Arbitration and Conciliation Service and documents related to labor laws and employment practices.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p55
The article presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. A CIPD Public-Sector Forum seminar, "Fit for business" will take place at Manning House in London, England on May 28, 2008. The CIPD has joined forces with human capital management...
- Increase employee access to their records. // Management Services;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p4
The article focuses on recommendations made by the management organisation Institute of Personnel & Development (IPD) that employees should have the right to know what information employers keep on them, how and why it is used as well as its relevance to their pay, promotion and prospects. The...