- Suppliers a source for firms in search of capital. Fishman, Allen // Inside Tucson Business;06/21/99, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p22
Discusses the use of suppliers as a source of capital for start-up companies. Importance of planning; Advantages and disadvantage of using suppliers as source of capital; Need to consider a key supplier as a partner; Interest payments for new retailers.
- Financial Aspects of the Multinational Firm: A Synthesis. Khambata, Dara; Reeb, David M. // Multinational Business Review (St. Louis University);Spring2000, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p74
This article surveys two major streams of research concerning the financial aspects of the multinational firm. Specifying, we review and synthesize the literature on multinational firm capital structure and the wealth effects of firm internationalization. The theoretical and empirical literature...
- Funding opportunities vary. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/18/95, Vol. 13 Issue 38, Small Business Guide p8
Presents a guide to the forms of financing for starting or expanding a business. Factors; Includes low-risk loans from banks, savings and loans and other financial institutions; Equity financing from private investors; Seed capital funds from private venture capital firms; Equity financing from...
- Bootstrap financing all the rage. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;12/29/97, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p1
Discloses that a growing number of businesses in Las Vegas, Nevada are using personal credit cards to finance their capital needs. Decline in the number of companies that used bank loans to get started; Top three methods of financing; Experiences of several local businesses that used credit...
- BUSINESS ACTIVITIES: FINANCE NEEDS. // Start Your Business: International Edition;2003, p47
A form for listing the value of investment items for a future business is presented.
- BUSINESS ACTIVITIES: FINANCING SCHEME. // Start Your Business: International Edition;2003, p48
A financing scheme form for businesses is presented.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p6
The article lists the companies financed by several banks and financial institutions in the U.S. including Actuant Corp., Constar International Inc., and Constellation Energy Group Inc.
- Finance function to be transformed. Hrisak, Daniel M. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p88
Reports the transformation of corporate finance function of business organizations in the United States. Results of the survey conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit and Arthur Andersen; Opportunities for finance executives; Business imperatives for finance executives; Importance of...
- The state of the market. Hall, Terry // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p7
Looks at the business finance market while illustrating that chartered accountants are often the point of first contact for companies seeking finance. How the perception that banks dislikes lending to new businesses is confirmed; Reference to the Ministry of Commerce survey of small and...
- Reinventing the Regional and Business Development Wheel. Welham, Philip // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2000, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p41
Takes a look at New Zealand government's business assistance schemes. Enterprise Award Scheme; Regional Partnership Programme; Schemes for raising capital.