Bank closure deal
- Lloyds TSB plans chain of banks for business. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;8/5/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p5
Reports on Great Britain-based bank Lloyds TSB's plan to establish a network of branches for business customers. Company background; Details of the planned network of bank branches.
- Lloyds TSB hires chief to launch Euro net service. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2000, p3
Focuses on Great Britain-based Lloyds TSB's appointment of Jayne Almond as managing director of its pan-European Internet banking service, which is due to be launched in late 2000.
- Lloyds TSB pulls plug on Insurance Shop format. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;10/28/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p8
Reports on Great Britain-based banking group Lloyds TSB's decision not to launch its planned Insurance Shop chain of stores selling insurance products in the country. Company's plan to expand its Easibank retail banking concept.
- Can Lloyds TSB get its image back on track? // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p15
Suggests how the bank Lloyds TSB can increase its marketing prospects. Integration of service portfolio to solve customers' problems; Reestablishment of the company's core values; Consistent execution of brand values in all areas.
- New cash management scheme. // Credit Management;Feb2000, p16
Informs that Lloyds TSB has joined forces with seven major European banks to offer customers who trade internationally a cheaper and quicker method of managing cashflow in Europe. International Cash Management System aimed at businesses.
- Banking. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov99, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p79
Presents news concerning the banking industry in New Zealand as of November 1999. Netherlands' Rabobank's decision to change its name and trade as Rabobank New Zealand Ltd.; Acquisition of mutual life insurer Scottish Widows by Lloyds TSB; Significance of Great Britain's average percentage rate...
- Lloyds hires Inferno for Private Banking below-the-line push. Darby, Ian // Campaign;3/22/2002, Issue 11, p3
Focuses on the appointment of Inferno by Lloyds TSB for the operation of Private Banking.
- LloydsTSB set to enter sub-prime mortgages. Gallagher, Rosemary // Money Marketing;7/25/2002, p5
Reports on the plan of LloydsTSB bank to enter the sub-prime mortgage market in Great Britain. Information on the staff recruitment for the division that will handle the money market; Other plans of the bank; Business model to be used by the bank in the market.
- Bridging the gap. // Credit Management;Apr2001, p17
Focuses on Lloyds TSB Group PLC's introduction of an insurance product for customers arranging loans for the purchase of commercial vehicles and fixed assets. Description of the Commercial GAP Insurance product of the Great Britain-based bank.