Sex, clothes--and jobs
- Step into my parlor. Brown, Helen Gurley // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p12
Editorial. Discusses the joy of working with the international editors of `Cosmopolitan' magazine. A recent convention of editors in London to discuss what is going on with women in different countries; The goals of women around the world; What `Cosmopolitan' offers women; Comments about...
- Cosmo's new book. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the availability of the `Cosmopolitan' catalog, a fashion catalog published by Hearst Magazines.
- Cosmo's cure for the summertime blues. Schwirtz, Mira // MediaWeek;07/20/98, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the sex-themed August 1998 edition of `Cosmopolitan' magazine. Editor-in-chief Bonnie Fuller on the issue's `all-sex' format; Average monthly newsstand revenue of the magazine.
- Sex and the septuagenarian. // Spy Magazine;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p20
Presents a sampling of topics which `Cosmopolitan' will offer their readers in upcoming issues. Includes `Boyfriends from hell;' `The nice dumb man;' `How to be upbeat.'
- Cosmo's new campaign. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 77, p12
Reports on the new advertising campaign of `Cosmopolitan' magazine for 1997. Budget and photographer for the ads.
- A quarter century of cleavage. Darnton, N.; Boeth, J. // Newsweek;4/23/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p57
Reports that the magazine `Cosmopolitan' is celebrating its 25th anniversary, and is still using deep decolletage on the cover, and tips on the inside encouraging the use of sex to snare a man.
- Cosmopolitan was there. // Cosmopolitan;Sep95, Vol. 219 Issue 3, p166
Presents an update on events sponsored by `Cosmopolitan' periodical. COSMO's retail connection; Lingerie week in New York City; Fragrance week in New York City; COSMO and the Wool Bureau.
- More mall makeovers. Pomerantz, Andrea; Wan, Stan // Cosmopolitan;Apr93, Vol. 214 Issue 4, p178
Presents a photo essay of this year's makeovers at New York's Nanuet Mall, where we chose seven girls from five hundred applicants. Behind the scenes with `Cosmopolitan' magazine's crew; Makeup tips; Hair tips; Problem areas highlighted; More.
- Step into my parlor. Brown, Helen Gurley // Cosmopolitan;Nov95, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p26
Looks into the author's role in the publication of `Cosmopolitan' magazine. Training background; Ideas for following the format of a beauty magazine.
- Step into my parlor. Brown, Helen Gurley // Cosmopolitan;Dec95, Vol. 219 Issue 6, p16
Introduces the staff of the `Cosmopolitan' magazine. Editors; Fiction and books section; Articles; Beauty; Fashion; Food and decorating; Art and photography; Electronic production; Copy; International edition editors.