MidWest bond- watch
- Schools to Try Again. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p5
The article reports that the Independent School District No. 30 in Washington County, Oklahoma will ask voters on the 12.7 million dollars authorization for general obligation bonds on August 28, 2012 after the 49.5 million dollars bond referendum was rejected in February 2012.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p21
A list of bond elections for two Independent School Districts (ISDs) in Oklahoma is presented.
- Vermont independent Schools push for state-backed issuing ability. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p45
Reports that five Vermont independent schools have banded to seek the creation of a Vermont Independent School Financing Authority. Sale of bonds backed by moral obligation pledge; Uses of the proceeds from the bonds.
- Texas School District Splitting $199M Into Three Separate Ballot Questions. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p4
The article reports on the move of the Judson Independent School District in Texas to authorize voters to choose among separate components of a 198.8 million dollars general obligation bond package.
- TEXAS: Tea Party Targets KISD Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p9
The article reports on the decision of Houston Tea Party Society to oppose the Katy Independent School District's request for 459.7 million dollar of general obligation bonds in November 2, 2010 in Texas.
- New-School Deal on Ballot. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p9
The article reports on the decision of the New Braunfels Independent School District trustees in Texas to ask voters to approve a 45.3 million dollars bond package at an election in November 2010.
- School district calls for $59.9 million bond. // Malakoff News (TX);8/21/2015, Vol. 106 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the call by the Athens Independent School District (AISD) trustees in Athens, Texas for $59.9 million bond vote in the November 2016 election, while maintaining the 2015 taxes level with the 2014 values, to fund six main campus improvements.
- INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS FORUM. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p6
Presents a continuation of the roundtable discussion of finance officials from independent schools in Hawaii on the use of debt to improve the schools' operations. Method of assembling a team who will sell bonds to the municipal market; Issue of enhancing an independent school's portfolio; Way...
- Toll Drops Won't Harm Delaware River Bridge Agency's Debt Plans. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p6
Reports on the decision of the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission to lower tolls on the toll bridges it operates between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Consideration of the bond sale plans; Mechanism of recovering debt issue; Generation of cash reserves to meet credit criteria.