- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;6/15/2006, p36
The article reviews the web site Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors from The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- VSCPA Membership on the Go. // Disclosures;May/Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p28
The article reviews the website of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA), located at www.VSCPA.com.
- National Sleep Awareness Roundtable. // Medicine on the Net;Jun2013, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p11
The article reviews the Web site of the National Sleep Awareness Roundtable, located at www.nsart.org.
- American Sleep Association. // Medicine on the Net;Jun2013, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p7
The article reviews the American Sleep Association's Web site, located at www.sleepassociation.org.
- NDA updates website. // Demolition & Recycling International;May/Jun2014, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p53
The article reviews the web site of the National Demolition Association, located at www.DemolitionAssociation.com.
- Organizers Net attendees--and save paper. Baraban, Regina S. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p26
Focuses on the New York American Management Association's utilization of electronic registration. Alternative to direct mail; Chance for meeting planners to enhance their promotional efforts; Price advantage.
- Now entering cyberspace: APWA is on line. Boehm, Steve // Public Welfare;Spring96, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the American Public Welfare Association's (APWA) launch of a home page on the Internet's World Wide Web. Benefits of the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- Do you want to Go to Cyberspace? Felton, Ruth; Strandberg, Anne // Arts & Activities;Nov99, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p14
Looks at the pilot program of Hugging Hands International, a nonprofit children's organization. Information on the international art gallery Web site of the organization; School were the program was introduced; Number of art pieces from children around the world that are included in the...
- Trade group opposes bill to ban online gaming. Rodger, Will // Inter@ctive Week;08/04/97, Vol. 4 Issue 26, p14
Reports on an effort made by the Internet trade group Interactive Services Association (ISA) on August 4, 1997 to stop legislation that would ban online gambling in the United States. How the bill was criticised by the group at legislative hearings in congress; Comments from Kevin Mercuri, ISA...