MMD enhances yield-curve benchmark by adding state, sector
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p33
Presents a chart depicting the municipal market data general obligation yields of bonds. Guarantee of completeness or accuracy of the data; Source of data; Disclosure of information by the Municipal Market Data company.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;11/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30267, p8
Presents the Municipal Market Data retail reader's guide. Municipal Market Data yield curves as of November 3, 1997; Percentage of equivalent tax rates at the federal level and in Illinois.
- Munis Stay Pretty Flat; Secondary Sluggish. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p2
The article reports that the Municipal Market Data has shown a triple-A 10-year scale which was flat Monday, January 31, 2011 at 3.31% while the 20-year scale has remained unchanged at 4.56% and the scale for 30-year bonds held at 4.78% in New York.
- Primary Steals Focus as Munis Rally Again. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33695, p2
The article focuses on report by Municipal Market Data on the stronger rate of municipal bonds in the U.S. on April 10, 2012, which has driven issuers in the primary market to lower yield in re-pricing and increase deals to take advantage of strong interest.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p21
A table is presented which lists the general obligation yields from 2012 to 2041 at Municipal Market Data.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33644, p17
A table is presented which lists the general obligation yields from 2013 to 2042 at Municipal Market Data.
- Muni Prices Steady Ahead of $6.2B Calendar. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were unchanged at mid-session, traders said, as traders cast their gaze ahead to next week's $6.2 billion new issue calendar.
- Munis Weaken as Last of the Week's Big Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2016, p8
The article discusses the data from the triple-A scale of the trader Municipal Market Data concerning the decline of the municipal bonds at the mid-session of 2016.
- New MMD interactive data product: Another weapon for analysts' arsenals. Richtmyer, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p30
Introduces Municipal Market Data's MMD Interactive, a data product that gives municipal professionals interactive access to the firm's historical municipal databases. Product use; Requirements; Accessibility of the product through the Thomson Municipal Market Monitor.