Bid-wanted lists shrink in secondary
- Florida Latest State to Help Issuer Disclosure Compliance. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p1
Reports on the development of program designed to help local municipal securities issuers in Florida. Compliance with secondary market disclosure requirements under the Securities and Exchange Commission; Modification of the bond information collection system; Recognition of municipal...
- Munis End Week Up, as Light Supply Helps Send Long-End Prices Higher. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p2
Reports on developments related to the municipal bond market in the United States as of March 20, 2000. Increase in secondary market activity; Market performance of US Treasury bonds.
- Technicals Keep Muni Prices Buoyant; PaineWebber Prices Maine Turnpikes. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p2
Focuses on the issuance of bonds in the municipal market and secondary markets in the United States. Status of the municipal cash market bonds; Pricing of Maine Turnpike Authority revenue bonds by PaineWebber Inc.; Bond issue rating insured by Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.
- Stalwarts seek bargains amid muni mart rubble. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/06/99, Vol. 65 Issue 48, p9
Reports on investors' taking advantage of the municipal (muni) bond market in light of increase in trading in the secondary market in the United States. Drop in prices on muni bonds; Offer by long-term municipal bonds in the market; Reason why many issuers and longtime patients leave the market.
- Muni interest lags for secondary buyers. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p31
Reports on the demand for secondary municipal bonds in the United States in February 1998. Trading interest in coupon bonds; Convexity problems of investors; Original-issue discount concerns; Investors' avoidance of capital gains; Best performers; Secondary municipal prices; Bond-to-Treasury...
- Muni Market Mixed on Monday as New Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/7/2015, p1
Top-quality municipal bonds ended mixed on Monday, according to traders, with prices weaker on the short end, steady in the intermediate range, and stronger out long. In the primary market, two large deals kicked off the week's new issue action.
- Municipal Bond Market Awaits New Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/7/2015, p1
Municipal bond traders are preparing for this week's new issue calendar, which is estimated at $7.83 billion, consisting of $4.94 billion of negotiated deals and $2.89 billion of competitive sales.
- Yields Rise Two to Three Basis Points; Illinois Sells $362 Million of New Debt. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p2
Reports on the increase of the municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 24, 2003. Improvement of labor market; Lack of bonds in the secondary market; Release of new-issue pricing.
- Municipal prices see modest gains; Florida county deal leads primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on March 1, 2000. Prices of long-dated municipal bonds; Improved market liquidity; Secondary market trades.