Fund manager Tanya Roy to leave Fidelity
- Exec Shuffle at Fidelity Concerning Advisers. // Money Management Executive;8/20/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the concern expressed by financial advisers regarding the future of Fidelity Investments following the departure of the firm's head of distribution Ellyn McColgan in the U.S. Financial planner Neil Collins relates that the situation is unsettling because of vagueness as to...
- Broadening his horizons. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;1/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
Informs on the retirement of George Vanderheiden, one of Fidelity Investments' longest-serving managers. Three funds managed; To remain director of FMR Corp. of Boston; Plans.
- Fiedlity isn't offering advice, but... Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;12/8/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p3
Reports that Fidelity Investment is introducing a module known as `PortolioPlanner' personalized investment service for 401(k) plan participants in 1998. Information on PortfolioPlanner three modules that participants may complete; Construction of target portfolios; Comments by Robert Reynolds,...
- Fidelity Helps RIAs Market Their Practices. MURRAY, M. CHRISTIAN // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/1/99, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p33
Announces the launching of PracticeMark program of Fidelity Investments Institutional Brokerage Group. What the program provides; Benefit of the program to registered investment advisers; Web site of Fidelity Investments Institutional Brokerage Group.
- IN BRIEF. // Research;May2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p28
The article offers news briefs related to finance services industry, including the success of Fidelity Investments with its Advisor 401 (k) business in 2009 and the development of Invesco Aim of a strategy for its combination with Morgan Stanley's asset-management business, including Van Kampen.
- Ante Up. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jan2013, Issue Q1, p2
A table is presented which lists fund managers who invested in their own asset classes managed by the company Fidelity Investments as of first quarter of the year 2013 including John Avery, Keith Quinton and James Morrow.
- New Hampshire Offers New College Fund. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the plan of Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Co. to launch a college investing plan option for the State of New Hampshire in 2000.
- Fine-Tuning for WealthCentral. Barney, Lee // American Banker;9/1/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 135, p7
The article reports that Fidelity Investments announced it has enhanced WealthCentral, its custodial operating platform for investment advisers.
- Fidelity Expands Family Office. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;10/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 166, p7
The article discusses a program started by the financial services company Fidelity Investments in which independent financial advisors can use office services provided by Fidelity.