Even with nonrated bonds, choosy investors find a way of picking safe bets
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p22
Presents results of competitive bond sales in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota and Wisconsin as of December 6, 1999. Due date; Amount; Coupon; Yield.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p21
Presents results of negotiated bond sales in Illinois, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Texas as of October 29, 1999. Remarketing; Taxable issues.
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p22
Presents results of competitive bond sales in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin as of November 1, 1999. Includes city of Scottsdale; City of Lake Forest; Akron-Fairgrove schools.
- Web to Host Municipal Bond Pricing Information. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;10/12/98, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p14
Reports that as a result of an initiative from The Bond Market Association, investors in municipal bonds will be able to use the Web to get pricing information. Type of information that will be available; Views of John Markese, president of the American Association for Individual Investors;...
- Federated Chooses With Care. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;05/31/99, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p1
Describes the strategy of Michael Casey, manager of Federated Investors' $100 million International High Income Fund. Search for credits with solid underlying fundamentals; Safer investments include bonds of countries such as Panama and South Korea; Preference to buy the bonds of companies with...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales as of July 2005. Total amount of purchase through negotiation by Stone & Youngberg LLC; List of countries involved in negotiated sales; Dates and total amount of sales.
- How Much Longer Can Swaps Buoy the New-Issue Market? Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p9
Looks at the strategies of some institutional buyers in marketing bond holdings. Status of the municipal funds in the market; How municipal managers cope with the changes in the market; Scarcity of cash in the market.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p30
Presents the results of competitive sales as of July 2005. List of countries involved in competitive sales; Effective rate of purchase; Date and total sales.
- Losses Persist as Spreads Widen in Light Bidding. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/13/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33928, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the second week of June 2013. She mentions that the market has faced losses for a fourth consecutive trading session as various largest deals in the primary have come with concessions. She also...