Regional focus helps Roosevelt & Cross stay competitive despite its small size
- Munis Firmer in Last Full Day of the Year. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33032, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on December 30, 2008 in the U.S. Banc of America Securities LLC has issued $17 million variable-rate pollution control revenue refunding bonds for the government of Forsyth in Montana. Harris County has sold $3.7 million...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p2
A correction to the article on Roosevelt & Cross is presented.
- Roosevelt & cross' Connecticut GOs are Harbingers of increased competition. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p1
Reports on Roosevelt & Cross general obligation bond sale in Connecticut. Increasing competition among bond dealers to be the book-runner on negotiated deals; Total worth of the state's general obligation deal; Efforts of the company to expand its market presence beyond New York.
- Muni Analyst Page Joins Roosevelt & Cross. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;4/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34088, p1
The article announces the appointment of Susannah Page as the senior vice president of the municipal research department at Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p34
The article lists bonds sold by Bellerose Village to Roosevelt & Cross and Three Lakes School District to Robert W. Baird.
- Mitchell Relocates To Roosevelt & Cross. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p7
Reports on Roosevelt & Cross Inc.'s hiring of Blair Mitchell.
- Roosevelt & Cross' Antonelli Gets TBMA Achievement Award. Wisniewski, Mary; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p6
Focuses on the award received by Dominick F. Antonelli, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Roosevelt & Cross. Career background; Recipient of the Chairmen's Achievement Award; Contribution to the bond market.
- Roosevelt & Cross Moves N.Y.C. Office. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31968, p6
This article reports that Roosevelt & Cross Inc. on September 6, 2004, moved its downtown Manhattan offices to 55 Broadway from 20 Exchange Place, which is being transitioned into a residential property. The firm said it is continuing its commitment to the New York City's downtown with its...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34035, p1
The article presents the statistics showing the result of competitive sales of revenue bonds of 100,000 U.S. dollars in the U.S. which is sold by the real estate provider Hiscock and Barclay LLP and purchased by taxable municipal bond dealer Roosevelt and Cross Inc. at the rate of 0.75 percent.