A new CD-R media market
- New hardware focuses on efficiency and effectiveness. Traiman, Steve // Billboard;9/3/94, Vol. 106 Issue 36, p92
Focuses on the importance of efficient and effective quality control standards in the CD replication business. Features of hardware introduced by various CD replicators which focus efficient replication and mastering and quality control.
- CD-ROM networking. // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p39
Provides announcements pertaining to compact discs. Reference to the compact disc with read only memory by Kinotronics; Optical Access International's Mastet/CD 2400 CD-ROM server; Additional information.
- Corrections. // Advertising Age;4/5/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p22
Presents a correction to the article "A-B Orchestrates CD Debut for Famed Talking Lizard Duo," that was previously published in the March 29, 1999 issue of "Advertising Age."
- Welcome to the Net World Series of Questions. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Jan1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p102
Gives advice for compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) publishers on the use of the World Wide Web as a marketing tool. Automatic online registration; Integration of the browser.
- Soundtracks are new enhanced-CD frontier. Gillen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;12/23/95, Vol. 107 Issue 51, p18
Reports that enhanced CDs entered the soundtrack market in Los Angeles, California in December 1995, with the release of two multimedia albums keyed to major movies. Launching openings artist; What each multimedia album included; More.
- Software. Skeele, Linda R. // Library Talk;May/Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the compact discs `Living Books Frameworks, Volumes 1 and 2,' `Trudy's Time & Place Home,' `Talking U.S.A. Map,' `Kid Phonics,' `Multicultural Tales,' `LibraryLand,' and `Travelrama U.S.A.' Description of compact discs. INSET: Machine requirements of products..
- Technology connection. // Library Talk;May/Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p50
Looks at various compact discs that were reviewed in the March and April issues of Technology Connection. Items recommended for elementary school; Name of compact discs; Recommended age groups for compact discs.
- Has CD-R duped the audio industry? Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p106
Opinion. Presents the author's view on the possible result of selling low-end compact disk-recordable (CD-R) duplicators in the United States. Software tools designed for the purpose of copying audio to CD-R.
- Timing is everything. Obee, Jeff // Electronic Musician;Jun97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p116
Presents the steps that can help in making a compact disc (CD) release successful. Importance of marketing plan for releasing CD; How manufacturing affect the success of CD release; How to distribute the CD; Promotion to be made for the release of CD to become successful; Significance of retail...