CMR announces manufacturing technology transfer program
- Financing and sustaining mobility programs in rural areas. // Aging;1990, Issue 361, p68
Reports on the publication `Financing and Sustaining Mobility Programs in Rural Areas,' available free from Technology Sharing Program: U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Tech transfer profitable for industry, medicine. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p1
Reports on research institutions' licensing activities for monetary gain in Long Island, New York. Expansion of licensing activities through 1980 law; Academia and funding; Licensing activities for State University of New York (SUNY) Stony Brook; Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory; Government owned...
- Inward technology transfer and competitiveness: The role of national innovation systems. Mowery, David C.; Oxley, Joanne E. // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Feb95, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p67
Examines the role of national innovation systems in the inward transfer of technology that has underpinned the transformation of Japan and other East Asian economies since 1945. Channels of inward technology transfer; Strengthening of `national absorptive capacity.'
- Technology transfer. Rathi, A.K.A. // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Discusses technology transfer. Scope of technology transfer; Source of technology transfer; Technology licensing; Importance of technology transfer in the development of appropriate technology; Evaluation of technological alternatives.
- Foundation for Technology Assessment and Adoption formed. // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p52
Reports on the formation of the Foundation for Technology Assessment and Adoption in Madras, India. Objectives of the non-profit institution; Major activities; Advisory board composition.
- Conference may spur technology transfer. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/15/96, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p10A
Reports on a series of conferences which focuses on technology available for commercialization from institutions across the Indiana state. Features of the conferences; Presenting institutions; Access Technology Across Indiana as sponsor.
- Practical issues of technology transfer in high-tech... Jassawalla, Avan R.; Sashittal, Hemant C. // Industrial Management;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p25
Presents information on technology transfer, which is the process by which ideas are translated into new products. Challenges faced as a consequence to technology transfer; Citing of a study of 10 high-technology based industrial organizations; Importance of cross-functional collaboration.
- Barriers to international technology transfer. Dean, Carol Carlson; LeMaster, Jane // Business Forum;Winter/Spring95, Vol. 20 Issue 1/2, p19
Discusses barriers to international technology transfer. Definition of technology; Technology transfer models; Business environments; Barriers indigenous to the home or host country; Barriers emanating from the firms' general or task environment; Dynamic nature of the barriers as they change...
- U.S. labs embrace technology transfer. Scott, William B. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/23/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p64
Features the growing trend of research laboratories in the United States to accept technology transfer as a means to secure results in view of cuts in federal funding. Defense conversion efforts; Transfer of technology from Europe and the former Soviet bloc states; Joint ventures between...