CD Associates announces image-to-image, byte-to-byte 12X
- CDA Debuts DVD Quick Test Network Analyzer System. // CD Computing News;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p2
Cites that CD Associates has introduced the DVD Quick Test network capable analyzer system, a technology for DVD analyzer users.
- CDA DEBUTS DVD REPLICA/STAMPER ANALYSYS SYSTEM. // CD Computing News;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p2
Highlights the release of the digital video disc analysis system called DVD2000RSP from CD Associates Inc.
- New Paris base for CD Associates Europe. Moss, Caroline // Pro Sound News;Feb97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p23
Reports that CD Associates (CDA) of the United States has announced the creation of CD Associates Europe, which will provide sales and service support for CDA's clients in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Who will head CD Associates Europe; Comments form Jim Norton, CDA's president and...
- CD Associates Debut CDA2000 Two-Drive Analyzer. // CD Computing News;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Reports that CD Associates has developed a two-drive analyzer that will perform a byte-to-byte comparison between two discs, while simultaneously analyzing both discs in real-time.
- CD associates announces integrated CD-R stamper analysis... // EMedia Professional;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p33
Introduces the RSP 150, a compact disc (CD)-Recordable stamper analysis system from CD Associates. Capabilities of the RSP 150; Its features.
- product news: media, mastering, replicating & packaging. // EMedia Magazine;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p17
Introduces the GMA1000 glass master analyzer from CD Associates which supports audio-monitoring and dual-point calibration. Capabilities of the glass master analyzer; Features of the GMA1000 glass master analyzer.
- CD ASSOCIATES DEVELOP FASTEST CD ANALYZER SERIES. // CD Computing News;Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Provides information on CDA3000Pro compact disc analyzer series from CD Associates company.
- product news: media, mastering, replicating, & packaging. // EMedia Magazine;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p22
Presents news briefs on technology as of November 2001. Licensing agreement of Verbatim Corp. with AT&T; Introduction of the Quantum 8000 8X CD analyzer from CD Associates.
- Xyplex touts secure router for VPNs. Greene, Tim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p10
Presents information on EdgerGuardian, a router which includes security technology needed by customers to set up virtual private networks (VPN) over the Internet, from Xyplex Networks Incorporated. Features of the router; How the router operates; Benefits of the router to customers; Other...