Hi-Val adds three CD recorders to its line of upgrade
- New hardware focuses on efficiency and effectiveness. Traiman, Steve // Billboard;9/3/94, Vol. 106 Issue 36, p92
Focuses on the importance of efficient and effective quality control standards in the CD replication business. Features of hardware introduced by various CD replicators which focus efficient replication and mastering and quality control.
- A new CD-R media market. // EMedia Professional;Sep97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the demand on compact disc-recordable (CD-R) technology. Sales of CD-R media; Ways to become a player in media market; Reasons for CD-R demand; CD-R media reliability; Purposes of disc coatings; Application of CD-R; Price of CD-R media. INSETS: Mastering CD-R media making.;The...
- A name for itself. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;08/31/98, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the business operations of Orange County, California-based assembler of multimedia kits and computer accessories, Hi-Val Inc. Growth of the company; Financial performance; Contributing factors to the success of the company; Clientele; Founding history; Future plans; Marketing strategy.
- Peripheral maker Hi-Val first with new device. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p3
Announces that Hi-Val, a computer peripherals maker will be the first manufacturer with a recordable digital versatile disk (DVD) drive for the United States market. Company's shipping of a DVD-RAM upgrade kit; Features of DVD disks; Retail costs of the company's DVD drive.
- Multimedia company moving to Santa Ana. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;11/04/96, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the plans of Hi-Val Incorporated of Costa Mesa, to increase staff to about 200 people after its relocation to a building in Santa Ana. Comments from Mark Vakili, chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of Hi-Val; Information on multimedia kits by Hi-Val.
- Equipment report. // Electronics Now;Dec97, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p6
Evaluates the Hi-Val DVD, a combination of digital versatile disc-read only memory (DVD-ROM) and DVD video player from Hi-Val. Retail price; Features of the product; Items included in the Hi-Val package; Requirements and procedure for the installation of the package.
- Hi-Val full encryption DVD-ROM solution. // Computers in Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p69
Announces the availability of the Hi-Val DVD System by Hi-Val Inc. Features of the digital versatile disc system (DVD); Vendor contact information.
- Hi-Val Acquired by IOM Holdings. Mason, Mike // Orange County Business Journal;06/21/99, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Santa Ana, California-based firm Hi-Val Inc. by Nevada-based firm IOM Holdings.
- Hi-val offers 3 versions of its new DVD-3 kit. // EMedia Professional;Dec98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p26
Announces the availability of the third addition to Hi-Val Inc.'s line of digital video (DVD) products. Features of the DVD-3 kit; Applications; Prices for available versions of the kit; Contact information.