MicroTech ships NT-based CD-R & tape systems
- MicroTech puts CD production `in the dark' with new software module. Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p14
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has started shipping the Remote Job Submittal Language software module with its ImageAutomator robotic output handler. Factors that inspired the development of the company's system; Features of the combined system; Introduction of the system at the...
- MicroTech adds audio DAT to CD-R duplication system. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p30
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has added audio digital audio tape input capability to its ImageMaker compact-disc recording duplication system. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- MicroTech's ImageMaker MJ CD production system. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;May98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p78
Evaluates MicroTech Conversion Systems' ImageMaker MJ and ImageAutomator compact disc (CD) production and duplication system. Modular ImageAutomator robotic disc-handling system; Windows NT-based ImageMaker MJ production system; Flexible input and media conversion; Disc Print labeling software.
- Microtech extends duplication reach with disc analyzer... // EMedia Professional;Mar1997, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p29
Provides information on products from Microtech Conversion Systems which serves as addition to its line of duplication systems and compact disc-recordable (CD-R) duplication-related products. `Freud' 8X CD-read only memory (CD-ROM) media analyzer and tester; `ImageAutomator' automated CD-R media...
- New MicroTech system automates disc handling. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p26
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has introduced ImageAutomator, an automatic CD-R handling system. Accommodation of various applications.
- Four-color CD-R printing available. // CD-ROM Professional;May95, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p86
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has added a four-color printing option to its ImageMaker recordable CD duplication system. Pricing; Packaging.
- High volume CD duplicator creates 48 discs per hour. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p68
Features MicroTech's ImageMaker CD duplication system. Equipment used; Speed; Contact information.
- Upgrade road map for current users of Windows 3.X. // PC Week;8/21/95 Windows 95 Tee to Green, Vol. 12 Issue 33, pS/37
Presents a diagram on upgrading to Windows 95 operating system from Windows 3.X. Evaluation of needs; Re-evaluation of feature costs and benefits; Consideration of upgrading needs.
- Why Linux Is Important to You. Young, Bob // IEEE Software;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on the open standard of the Linux operating system and the standards implemented in NT. Basis of open systems and open standards; Comparison on the reliability between an operating system and open standards; Benefits which Linux users gain. INSET: Roger Responds.