Smart and Friendly makes CD-R media cheap
- Smart and Friendly Slashes CD-RW Media Prices Up to 42%. // CD Computing News;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the decision of Smart and Friendly Inc. to reduce the prices of its compact-disc (CD)-RW media line. Reason for the price reduction; Details on the CD-RW products released by Smart.
- To Infinity and Beyond! Smart and Friendly's Overdue Promise of 8X CD-Recordable Finally Launches. Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Nov98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p12
Announces the release of the CD Rocket 8X CD recorded from Smart and Friendly. Features include 8X rewritability; 2MB buffer to ensure smooth recording Plug-and-play PCI SCSI-2 host adapter.
- Smart and Friendly's 20X CD deck: An economical alternative. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p87
Announces that Smart and Friendly has added multiple-disc writing capability to its well-regarded line of compact disc-Recordable products. Capability of its 20X CD Deck; Its features; 20X CD Deck shortcomings.
- Smart and Friendly's CD Rocket Mach 12. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p62
Focuses on the CD Rocket Mach 12 compact disc recorder of Smart and Friendly. Features of the recorder; Details on its system requirements.
- media, mastering, replicating & packaging. // EMedia;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p18
Presents information on some compact disc (CD) products in the United States as of April 2000. Features of the CD media released by Smart and Friendly; Details on the certification of the CD media of Eastman Kodak Co. by Sanyo; Capabilities of the CD media launched by Smart and Friendly Inc.
- CD prices: Why so high? // Consumer Reports;Feb96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p17
Explains the price gap between compact discs and cassette tapes. Consumers' readiness to pay more for compact discs.
- Norway puts CD prices on Europe's agenda. Ottesen, Kai Roger; Clark-Meads, Jeff // Billboard;07/19/97, Vol. 109 Issue 29, p55
Probes the debate on parallel imports and compact disc prices in Norway, as of July 1997. The ruling of the Norwegian competition authority that GGF, the local labels group, must change its eligibility rules; The effect of two compact disc pricing inquiries in the Netherlands and Italy; The...
- Primo portables you can buy for a song. Sinanoglu, Elif // Money;Apr96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p170
Presents descriptions of portable compact disc players at affordable prices. Details of the features of players in each of the four price categories; RCA's RP-7913 and Panasonic's SL-S140 in the under $100 category; Panasonic's SL-S240 and RCA's RP-7923 in the $100 to $150 category; Sony's...
- 2x CD-R writer breaks the $1,000 price barrier. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;10/2/95, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p26
Reports on price reductions for CD-recordable systems in the United States. Smart & Friendly; Hewlett-Packard's Windows CD-Writer 4020i; Pinnacle Micro's internal double-speed internal drive.