Seagate and CDR form alliance for CD-R data management
- Backup Exec 2.0 adds power and grace. Hollander, Geoffrey // InfoWorld;08/25/97, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p44F
Introduces Seagate Software's Backup Exec 2.0 for Windows, a computer software that provides comprehensive 32-bit backup solutions for Windows 95 users. Features; Installation; Design specification; Ordering information. INSET: The bottom line..
- Seagate's Direct Tape Access extends archive capabilities. Hollander, Geoffrey // InfoWorld;08/25/97, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p44F
Features Seagate Software Inc.'s Direct Tape Access 3.0 computer software that offers an original and innovative way to extend active data storage and copy or transfer information. Design specification; Suggested retail price; Contact information. INSET: The bottom line..
- A World of Data Reporting. Hammond, Mark // PC Week;11/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p59
Highlights Version 7.0 of Seagate Software Inc's Crystal Reports query and reporting tool Crystal Reports 7.0. How the software functions; Reference to mapping capabilities of the software; Comments from Connie Cerusi, a Peach product manager.
- Seagate offers disaster recovery product for NetWare. Fitzloff, Emily // InfoWorld;06/30/97, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p51
Reports on Seagate Software's introduction of a software tool called Intelligent Disaster Recovery for Novell NetWare. Ability to re-create the DOS boot partition; Automatic re-integration of the server back into the Novell Directory Services environment; Backup Exec users' support for the software.
- Backup Exec to work for NT, Win98. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;09/01/97, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p29
Introduces the computer software Backup Exec for Windows NT 7.0 developed by Seagate Software. Features; Product use.
- BlackWidow spins web of data. DelRossi, Robert A. // InfoWorld;09/01/97, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p99
Introduces Seagate Software's Crystal Info, a computer software used to create and analyze multidimensional data cubes. Features; Design specification; Product use; Contact information. INSET: The bottom line..
- Seagate to announce management solution. Fitzloff, Emily // InfoWorld;12/01/97, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p14
Anticipates Seagate's release of a management solution called Seagate Manage Exec. Tool for networkwide server management and problem resolution from any Web browser or Windows NT console; Capabilities; Applications; Retail price.
- Seagate Crystal Reports 6.0 focuses on developers. DelRossi, Robert A. // InfoWorld;08/18/97, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p106
Reviews the beta version of the query and reporting tool Crystal Reports 6.0 from Seagate Software Inc.
- Backup Exec for NT gains host of powerful features. Edwards, Mark Joseph // InfoWorld;09/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p64C
Focuses on Seagate Software's Backup Exec for Windows NT 7.0 computer software. Automated system recovery feature; Installation and configuration; Usability; Pricing; Platforms supported; Contact information. INSET: The bottom line..