Tech and tools
- Adding fabs. // Electronic News (10616624);5/1/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2063, p4
Reports on Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.'s next generation device incorporating three-dimensional graphics. Support for the Imagine 128 accelerator; Expansion schemes.
- Class action stock suit filed against Number Nine. Cohen, Sarah // Electronic News (10616624);7/22/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2126, p55
Reports on the class action suit filed against Number Nine Visual Technology by John Foley on behalf of himself and all other purchasers of the company's common stock during the period May 26, 1995 through January 31, 1996. Allegations against the company.
- Quick bytes. Marshall, Patrick // InfoWorld;2/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p106
Features Imagine 128 graphics adapter from Number Nine Visual Technology Corporation.
- Number Nine cuts tags on 3-D products. // Electronic News;11/17/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2194, p10
Reports that Number Nine Visual Technology reduced prices on all of its Revolution three dimensional products. Anticipation of the company's next-generation graphics accelerators and boards.
- PCI boards speed 3-D features. Quinlan, Tom // InfoWorld;8/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p32
Reports on Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.'s introduction of its Imagine 128 Series 2e graphics board.
- Video, graphics, sound abound on Number Nine's latest card. Miner, Nicola // InfoWorld;7/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p32
Reports that Number Nine Visual Technology Corporation announced an all-in-one multimedia board called the 9FX Media574. Information on the multimedia board; Features and price of multimedia board.
- Number Nine board utilizes 128 technology. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;May95, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Number Nine Visual Technology's release of its Imagine 128 Professional graphics and video accelerator board. Features and functions; Price; Contact information.
- Number Nine: OEM sales drop off. // Electronic News (10616624);10/16/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2087, p17
Relates that Number Nine Visual Technology Group has said that sales and earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 1995 will be less than forecast by analysts. The reasons for this being delays in delivery of VRAM components and lower-than-expected sales original equipment manufacturer...
- Number Nine Visual has `ticket to ride'. // Electronic News;05/19/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2168, p16
Reports that Number Nine Visual Technology Corp. has launched its third generation graphics accelerator microchip called `Ticket to Ride'. Pricing of the microchip; Integration of playback technology in the chip's architecture.