OAI's 24-drive CD-ROM network file server breaks 1MB/Sec
- Optical Access rolls out two high-speed CD-ROM servers. // PC Week;8/21/95, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p41
Reports that Optical Access International Inc. is shipping its CD/Maxtet 700-6X and 2100-6X CD-ROM file servers. Inclusion of SuperCache control software; Contact information.
- Optical access introduces 24-speed CD-ROM servers. // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p63
Announces that Optical Access International Inc. is ready to roll out a pair of 24-speed hot-swappable CD-ROM Servers as of September 1997. Features of Netserve/CD and Maxtet/CD drives; Price; Vendor contact information.
- Optical Access links buildings with lasers. Greene, Tim // Network World;09/25/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p183
Reports that Optical Access Inc. has joined the ranks of suppliers offering high-speed laser technology that can blast data through the air in metropolitan areas instead of using fiber. Sale of switches to mesh computer connections; Radio frequency backup; Price.
- OAI ships Maxtet/CD 2400 24-drive CD-ROM server. // Computers in Libraries;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p61
Announces that Optical Access International (OAI) is shipping the Maxtet/CD 2400 CD-ROM server, a 24-drive system that features hot-swappable drives as of October 1997. Features; Price; Vendor contact information.
- OAI announces new CD-ROM servers. // Information Today;Dec1996, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p20
Announces the expansion of Optical Access International's family of compact disc (CD-ROM) networking solutions. Enhanced capabilities of the CD/Enterprise server; Availability of the TurboCD/33x family of eight- to 64-drive CD-ROM servers.
- New CD-ROM network solution offers speedy access to multiple CD-ROMs. // Database;Oct93, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p71
Reports on the availability of CD/Quartet CD-ROM server from Optical Access International (OAI) in several configurations. Multispin CD-ROM drives built into a single cabinet; High-performance SCSI-2 interface; Twin 50-pin SCSI connectors; Switch selectable SCSI-ID.
- OAI Debuts 24-Drive Network CD File Server. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1997, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the availability of Optical Access International, Incorporated's Netserve/CD 2400. Function of the CD-ROM; Feature of the CD-ROM; Information on the manufacture of the CD-ROM.
- New CD/Maxtet Networks Offer Expandability. // Information Today;Jun1996, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p39
The article evaluates the CD/Maxtet Servers, a family of high-performance CD-ROM tower systems from Optical Access International.
- OAI announces 12x CD servers, mini-changer drive options. // Information Today;Feb1997, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the addition of Netserve/CD and Maxtet/CD 12x CD-ROM drives to Optical Access International Incorporated's family of CD-ROM server systems. Information on the design of the computer hardware equipment; Features of the compact disc servers.