Videonics $400 real-time MPEG encoding box
- Video mix master. // Popular Electronics;Oct94, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p63
Presents Videonics, Inc.'s Videonics MX-1 Digital Video Mixer. Key features; Sets of audio/video inputs in rear panel; Categories of special effects.
- Student video contest. Vandenberg, Victoria // Tech Directions;Jan97, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p8
Presents information on the third annual `Thoughts and Dreams' competition, sponsored by Videonics, a video editing equipment manufacturer in Campbell, California. Goals of the contest; Prizes to be won.
- Taking note. // Science Teacher;Jan96, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p64
Announces that Videonics, an international video editing equipment manufacturer, is sponsoring the second annual `Thoughts and Dreams' video competition for middle and high school students. Goal of the contest; Prizes; Guidelines.
- Video-editing firm sponsors contest. // T H E Journal;Apr95, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p22
Announces Videonics' video contest for middle and high schools. Submission of short student-produced video; Prizes; Contact information.
- Videonics expands video editing vista. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the launching of Videonics' Video Toolkit 3.0, a professional-level desktop video-editing solution, in June l996. Post-production features; Capacity for assembling productions from multiple sources.
- Multimedia Reviews: Presentation Equipment. LeLoup, Dennis // Media & Methods;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p57
Presents the Python video editing equipment from Videonics. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Focus Enhancements Acquires Videonics. // EMedia Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p16
Reports the acquisition of Videonics Inc. by Focus Enhancements. Background on the companies.
- BRIEFS. // TVB Europe;Mar2001, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
Presents news briefs related to television production as of March 2001. Decision of the Russian Ministry of Print, Television Broadcasting and Telecommunications to award three city licenses for testing digital terrestrial broadcasting within the Russia Federation; Plans of NBC company to...
- How computers are used. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p37
Cites the different functions that computers perform in various activities. Computers in education; Computers to assist in communication; Computers as art aids; Databases; Forecasting using computers; Computers in manufacturing; Other uses.