Stellar Solutions announces products for multimedia
- Moving from Earthquake Warnings to Forecasts. // Spinoff;2013, p154
The article reports that Palo Alto, California-based technology company Stellar Solutions Inc. has claimed that it has a better earthquake alert system that can give authorities and civilians days to prepare rather than seconds.
- Stellar Wins Inbound Sales Support Deal from Mobile Operator. // GlobalSourcingNOW;2/15/2007, p8
The article reports on an inbound sales support outsourcing deal won by Stellar, an Australian business process outsourcing services provider, from an Australian mobile telecom operator. Under the terms of the contract, Stellar will provide inbound sales support to the mobile operator from...
- Web multimedia for the masses: Jamba 2.0 and ThingMaker debut. Gustavson, Ron // EMedia Professional;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p14
Reports on software programs used for Web page designing. Features and capability of the Jamba 2.0; Information on ThingMaker from Parable; Information on ThingWorld, a Parable-hosted Web site; Disadvantage of using the ThingMaker.
- Wow 'em in 3-d Brown, Karen // Planning;Aug1992, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p14
No abstract available.
- INNOVEDA ACHIEVES RECORD SHIPMENT OF DXDESIGNER. // CAD/CAM Update;Feb2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the shipment of browser-based engineering design computer software DxDesigner from Innoveda Inc.
- Why DFM? Boothroyd, Geoffrey // Design Engineering;Sep2001, p15
Focuses on the use of the Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) software on product design and development. Necessity of considering DFMA in the early design stage; Importance of analysis tools for estimating manufacturing cost; Popularity of DFMA in the design engineering industry.
- A lovely 3ï¿½piece suite. // Design Engineering;Nov2001, p48
Introduces Innovation Suite, a product suite for engineering designs included in IronCAD computer software. Description of the suite; Allocation on productivity improvements; Citations on the three main products offered.
- Analogue electronics no longer a black art. Kraemer, Andreas // Design Engineering;May2002, p15
Reports the benefits of software-configured analogue solutions for design engineering. Efficiency in design processes; Arrangement of analogue blocks in the form of matrix; Suitability for filtering, instrumentation and control applications.
- LapLink adds groupware functions to file transfer. Angus, Jeff . // InfoWorld;9/12/94, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p103
Elaborates the functions and features of Traveling Software Inc.'s LapLink for Windows. Comparison of the two LapLink models; List of connection types included with the model; Details about the remote-control feature, file transfer capability and the chat feature; Benefits to users; Price and...