Try before you buy: Techwave announces aggressive digital
- Turning dot-com bust to lemonade. Baldwin, Ian // Crain's New York Business;7/23/2001-7/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p16
Reports the ventures of former employees of Bolt.com online service in New York. Role of Jason Ojalvo as a consultant for small firms on funding and strategy; Efforts of Kaleil Isaza Tuzman on the establishment of a specialist firm on reconstruction advisory for electronic businesses; Endeavors...
- E-com for the Little Guy. Lucas, Sloane // Brandweek;05/17/99, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p74
Looks at the impact of the outsourced electronic commerce support on the online industry. Comments from the Internet veterans on the support; Technology companies that offer business solutions products; Solutions products for outsourcing problem.
- About.com Mines B2B Portal Market. Duvall, Mel // Inter@ctive Week;06/05/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p64
Reveals the business-to-business (B2B) strategy of About.com. Ranking of the company among the ten most visited sites on the Web; Revenue and loss posted by About.com during the first quarter of 2000; Plan of the company in making money off its B2B properties.
- Content Unchained. Pack, Thomas // EContent;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p32
Deals with the significance of demand-driven value chains to the Internet industry. Emergence of nontraditional business models through the complexity of the Web; Effects of syndication; Electronic commerce enhancements; Implications of partnerships for Web-based businesses.
- Outsourcing the public face of your Internet facility. Smith, Tony // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug2000, Issue 21, p14
Reports the outsourcing of electronic businesses of companies in Great Britain. Activities of the company needed to be outsourced; Guidelines in choosing the right service provider; Responsibilities of the service provider and the organization; Criteria for selecting an outsourced Internet...
- Now-Live Gifted Solutions Looks Beyond Holidays. Cheng, Kipp // MediaWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p63
Reports that the online gift registry and electronic commerce database management services provider Gifted Solutions will go live on its merchant partner Web sites. Partners of Gifted Solutions; What the company's proprietary gift-services engine allows Web sites; How Gifted Solutions' services...
- Leveraging assets in the digital economy. LaMonica, Martin // InfoWorld;05/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
Comments on the reselling of electronic-commerce expertise by online services companies to other industries in the United States. Key role of information technology executives; List of business assets that a company can leverage; Impact of technology licensing to partnerships.
- Looking outside for networking expertise. Moore, Cathleen // InfoWorld;05/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p44
Comments on the offering of professional services to help electronic commerce companies in the United States. List of professional services; Factors which prompting online companies to seek professional services; Details on the consulting packages offered by 3Com's Consulting Services unit.
- Whitehall tenders to be made easier. // Printing World;10/9/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 2, p16
Reports that British government has promised to establish a 'Supplying Government' e-portal to make it a more straightforward procedure for small business to be able to tender for lower value contracts in Great Britain. Plan of the government to work hard to reduce the barriers that small...