Toshiba first with DVD Developer's PC for Microsoft
- Toshiba to debut luggables. Zimmerman, Michael R. // PC Week;6/21/93, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p13
Reports on Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s Computer Systems Division's portable multimedia personal computers. PC Expo; Code-named New York; Target users; Network-analysis machines; Toshiba's luggable T6400 machines; Features; Prices.
- Toshiba expands service, cuts prices. Lee, Yvone L. // InfoWorld;11/1/93, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p3
Reports on Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s launching of its expanded service and support programs together with price cuts on most models on November 1, 1993. Offer of a three-year warranty on any product introduced after November 1; Offer of warranty to owners of T4600, T6600 and...
- Toshiba hopes to conquer new markets. April, Carolyn A.; DeMocker, Judy // InfoWorld;7/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p1
Reports on Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s plan to unleash a flurry of new products aimed at cracking the corporate server and desktop arena as well as the home personal computer market. Introduction of a line of servers that will range from a uniprocessor model to clustered four-way...
- TOSHIBA: EHV Hybrid Recorder. // Government Video;Jun2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p8
The article evaluates the EHV hybrid recorder from U.S.-based Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.
- Toshiba CD ROM notebook carries low price. Dicarlo, Lisa // PC Week;2/27/95, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p103
Reports on Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s plans to release some of the least expensive CD ROM-equipped notebooks. Product pricing; Capabilities.
- Compaq, et al. take note(book): Toshiba targets desktop market. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;9/09/96, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p1
Profiles Toshiba American Information Systems Inc. Efforts to compete in the desktop computer market; Toshiba as leader in notebook computers; Desktops as a vehicle for new technology. INSET: Toshiba in OC: Deep roots, deep pockets..
- Toshiba enhances its notebook family. Bertolucci, Jeff // PC World;Aug1993, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p76
Reports on the 486 microprocessor-based notebook personal computers developed by Toshiba. Low costs or top performance; T1900, T1900C Satellites, T4600, T4600C; Features, add-ons and performance; Prices.
- Toshiba to battle IBM with advanced notebooks. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;9/18/95, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p6
Reports that Toshiba America Information Systems Inc. has discontinued its 4000 series of advanced notebooks and plans to replace it with a completely redesigned family. Features; Competition with IBM Personal Computer Co.'s ThinkPad 760 computers.
- Toshiba announces ProCare program. Moore, Mark // PC Week;2/8/93, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p123
Reports on Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s ProCare post-sale support program. Support for companies wishing to service their own Toshiba computers.