All power to the computer users union!
- Microcomputers. Connolly, Bruce // Online;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p103
Previews the journal article `Buying Intel-Based Systems: CISC at Risk,' by Eric Flower.
- Whose PC is it, anyway? Delfino, Erik // Online;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p34
Looks at the future of the personal computer, concentrating on the changing relationship between the computer and its user. View that the computer-user relationship is developing backwardly; Limitations of user friendly software.
- Home PCs to grow. Bogen, Norm // Electronic News;11/17/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2194, p10
Forecasts the growth of the worldwide home personal computer market. Product and technological developments; Alternatives to home personal computers; Market segments.
- The sealed PC & audio, part II. Nass, Richard // Electronic Design;06/23/97, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p20
Opinion. Focuses on the personal computer (PC) which Microsoft believes will become a living room appliance. Information on the problem associated with the boot up time of the PC; Reference to the difficulty associated with the display type of the PC; Details on the cover of the PC.
- Hot PC products. // Electronic Design;06/23/97, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p64R
Highlights some products which can be used with the personal computer (PC). Details on the Optimal Application Expert Windows-based tool from Optimal Networks; Information on the HAL2000 voice-recognition software and hardware from Home Automation Systems; Features of the TransPort notebook...
- Now here comes the $500 personal computer. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/8/95, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p17
Focuses on the plans to produce a personal computer costing only $500. Features of the plans presented at the 1995 Comdex convention; Companies planning to produce the computer; Prospects for the plans.
- PC user groups: Ten reasons to sign up today. Furger, Roberta // PC World;Jul95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p31
Discusses ten great reasons to join a PC user group, and how there is no substitute for actually going out and seeing firsthand what a local group has to offer.
- Power for penny pinchers: Netis N575. Hastings, Bryan // PC World;Jul95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p222
Reviews Netis' N575 PC.
- System snapshots: HiQ Neptune PowerStation P100. Hastings, Bryan // PC World;Jul95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p236
Reviews HiQ Neptune PowerStation P100 PC.
- System snapshots: PerComp P100 Professional. Hastings, Bryan // PC World;Jul95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p236
Reviews PerComp Microsystems' PerComp P100 Professional PC.