Picture this: Using graphics for electronic media
- The GWJ Company. // Label & Narrow Web;Mar2012, p42
The article offers a brief profile of GWJ Co. The company provides online descriptions, technical information and discounted pricing for the products for the graphics arts, printing and related communities of graphics arts, printing and related communities worldwide. The website of the company...
- Imagesetters (I). Schmidt, Klaus F. // Print;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p148
The article discusses the importance of imagesetter as an output device for desktop production. The imagesetter generates entire "paginated" pages including text, pictures and graphics onto film, photopaper and even offset plates. It has finer resolution as compared to desktop printers....
- FYI. // Applied Arts Magazine;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates several graphic arts products including the book "A Smile in the Mind," the promotional CD titled "Multilanguage Magic," from Spectrum, and the interactive CD-ROM from Agfa.
- Products top ten. // Computer Artist;Apr/May95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p46
Introduces graphic arts equipment and supplies. Includes XLS 8400 PS thermal dye printer; Color Compass color-blending application; GWM-3000 large-screen color monitor.
- Products noted. // Computer Artist;Apr/May95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p48
Features various graphic arts equipment and supplies. Includes Build-It Photo CD Portfolio Disc Production Software; Rainbow Visual Color Calibrator; Tek Illustrator Version 3 shareware.
- Products top ten. // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p54
Introduces graphic arts equipment and supplies for computer art. Includes SummaFlex digitizer tablet; Instant Replay software; Vivid Details royalty-free photos.
- Products noted. // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p54
Features computer graphics equipment and supplies. Includes ElectroGIG computer software; MediaStudio Pro 2.0 multimedia development program; GlobeShots CD-ROM.
- Retooling: Graphics and presentation tools. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p41
Focuses on business enterprises and their graphics and presentation tools. Software Publishing's ASAP; Interactive Catalog Corporation's iCat Electronic Commerce Toolkit 2.0.
- Examining dry film potential. // American Printer;Apr95, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on Harrie F. Lewis & Associates' study on the market for dry process digital graphic arts films. Factors that influence the acceptance of dry processing; Contact information.