Top 10 CD-ROM titles
- The CD-ROM drive sales index. // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Presents the compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) unit market share for 1996. Percentage of market share of Matsushita/Panasonic; Market share of Teac and Sony.
- Those shining stars. Meier, George // PC Week;12/09/96, Vol. 13 Issue 49, pA14
Presents information about the character of CD-ROM software. The dominance of reference and entertainment titles as of January 1995; The share of CD-ROM sales belonging to reference and entertainment as of December 1996; The growth of Windows, Windows 95 and Macintosh CD-ROM titles; The number...
- The CD-R index. // CD-ROM Professional;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p30
Presents information on the CD-Recordable windows software current version and CD-Recordable firmware current version for December 8, 1995.
- Marketing with CD-ROM. // Computers in Libraries;Sep96, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p60
Presents statistics for the total worldwide CD-ROM title shipments for 1995. Statistics from InfoTech's `Optical Publishing Industry Assessment, Eighth Edition'; Mushrooming of the use of the CD-ROM in 1995.
- Facts, figures, & findings. // CD-ROM Professional;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p28
Presents statistics on several aspects of the CD-ROM industry as of May 1996. Includes hybrid CD-ROM/online titles; Compact disc software sales; CD-ROM drive prices; Children's CD-ROM market; Worldwide installed base of CD-ROM drives; Growth of the Compact Disc-Recordable (CD-R) market; Losses...
- Top 10. // CD-ROM Professional;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p30
Presents information relating to the CD-ROM industry. Top ten CD-ROM titles; Top ten reference CD-ROM titles; Percentage sales by operating system for reference.
- What the people want. Bournellis, Cynthia // PC Week;4/4/94, Vol. 11 Issue 13, pA/10
Presents information and statistical data on the CD ROM industry. Explosion in CD ROM titles; Women's movement; Training manuals and sales presentation material; Worldwide CD ROM market; Top-selling CD ROMs for 1993.
- CD tracker. // EMedia;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p13
Presents information on the increase in Compact Disc-Recordable/Rewritable Writer Units from 1997 to 2003.
- Modern tools aid event sales at historic hotel. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p68
Focuses on the deployment of Chef's Signature Collection CD-ROM and Internet marketing tools by Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center in Shenandoah Valley, Virginia. Promotion of hotel specialty dishes and wines; Application as an additional tool for salespeople; Role of the program in providing...