Facts, figures, & findings
- Besides global slump, local PC sellers face reluctant clients, price wars. Nyiri, Miklos // Budapest Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 49, p13
Reports the decline of sales and prices in computer industry in Hungary. Comments of Gyula Engloner, personal computer sales director of Compaq Hungary on the characteristics of the market; Consolidation in the finance sector; Rationalization of cost in the utility sector.
- Distribution data point. // CRN;6/20/2005, Issue 1152, p47
The article presents statistical information on the sales-out in the U.S. computer industry. Revenue from desktop/server memory increased 18.1 percent in April 2005, compared with revenue for April 2004, for members of the Global Technology Distribution Council. Unit sales increased 6.7 percent,...
- Mexico Edges Ahead. // Latin Trade (English);May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Mexico has overtaken Brazil as the region's top nation in computer sales. Percentage of increase in computer sales in Mexico in 1999; Number of computer units sold by Brazil in 1999.
- ARE CUSTOMERS ON THIN ICE? Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;4/15/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p25
Reports the business status of the computer industry in the U.S. Reduction on the sales of the software developers; Impact of the earnings in the economy; Plan of the industry on the slow demand of software.
- High-End PCs, Handhelds Seen Leading Holiday Sales. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/13/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p40
Reports the holiday sales projections of personal computers desktops and handhelds in the United States. Shortage of handheld brand Comapq iPAQ on the market; Increase of demand on computer accessories; Retail sales for digital cameras and compact discs drives.
- Judgment day. Preston, Holly Hubbard // PC Week;1/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 4, pA1
Discusses the role of resellers in the computer industry. Reasons for the growing popularity and demand for corporate intranets; Estimated combined sales of Internet-and intranet-related products; Why companies need resellers; The assertion that resellers need to fill their credibility gap; Why...
- Increased technology hiring suggests spending pickup. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p24A
Reports on the expansion of the sales personnel of various computer-related companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Number of the salesforce of Microsoft Corp.; Way of increasing profits; Costs of the expansion.
- Grey Correlation Analysis Method and Its Application in the Field of Engineering. Ying Wei // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Vol. 631-632, p250
Grey system theory has been applied widely in the fields of industry and engineering such as property industry. In this paper, we study the influence factors on the housing price of property industry, and present an influence factor analysis method based on the grey correlation analysis. Then...
- New York set for computer buying surge. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;7/31/95, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p1
Informs about the surge in the home computer sales, as revealed in a survey conducted by Crain's New York Business and Leo J. Shapiro & Associates. Reasons for the same; Findings of the survey; Views of the industry experts on the same.