Bond buyer indexes: This week's numbers
- Light Week, Strong Economic Data Nudge Indexes Up. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p7
The article reports on the market performance of the weekly yield indexes of the journal "The Bond Buyer." The journal's yield indexes mostly rose as the municipal market went through an extremely light final week of 2006. Furthermore, its 40-bond municipal bond index, up one basis point from...
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p2
Presents a correction to the article which was published in the previous issue of the journal "The Bond Buyer."
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32128, p2
Presents a correction to the article published in the previous issue of the journal "The Bond Buyer."
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article presents a correction regarding the incorrect reference on the involvement of Darlene Davis, assistant deputy controller of Lancaster County, in the story on swaps in Pennsylvania which appeared on November 28, 2005 issue of the journal "The Bond Buyer."
- The Bond Buyer On-Line revamps Web site. // Bond Buyer;01/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30308, p31
Reports on the revamping of the Bond Buyer On-Line Web site which offers subscribers user-friendly graphic interface. Improvements made on the Web site; Contact information.
- Correction. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/1/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 36, p4
A correction to the table of contents for "The Bond Buyer" that was published in the September 24, 2010 issue is presented.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33696, p22
The article presents the "Bond Buyer's" one-year note index which is calculated using note issuers including California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32813, p32
The article lists the top 10 E-Mailed Stories of "The Bond Buyer" as of February 8, 2008, including "New Consortium to Bail Out Bond Insurer," "Fitch Announces Plans to Cut Staff," and "Market Turmoil Hits Munis."
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p2
Presents a correction to an article published in January 14, 2005 issue of the journal "The Bond Buyer."