- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31415, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting the market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data total returns.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p40
Presents several charts depicting the market statistics in the U.S.
- C-Tec survivors up, party city down. Fox, Heather // Business News New Jersey;10/06/97, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p16
Provides information on the rise in New Jersey stock during the period of October 2nd, 1997. Information on the rise of C-Tec stock; Examination of stocks and assets.
- Financial markets. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn94, pS54
Presents information about financial markets in Canada. Financial market statistics; Estimated treasury bills and other short-term paper outstanding; Stock market statistics in Canada and United States; Net security issues placed in Canada and abroad; Gross bond issues of retirements in the...
- Financial market statistics. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS52
Presents statistical information on financial markets in Canada from 1995-1996.
- Money, credit, and security markets. // Economic Indicators;Sep96, p26
No abstract available.
- Components of money stock and liquid assets. // Economic Indicators;Sep96, p27
No abstract available.
- Investment performance over bull and bear markets: Fabozzi and Francis revisited. Clinebell, John M.; Squires, Jan R. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn93, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p14
Studies whether alpha and beta measures change over bull and bear markets by using tests similar to the ones used by Fabozzi and Francis. Methodology; Definition of bull and bear markets; Statistical analysis; Joint and separate alpha and beta results.
- TECH MARKET WATCH. // American Banker;8/7/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 150, p14
Presents statistics from various finacial markets including data processing, transaction processing, and investment systems.
- Trade promotion $ share dips in '92. Hume, Scott // Advertising Age;4/5/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p3
Discusses the decline of trade spending's share of marketing budgets for 1992. Gain of consumer promotion; Media advertising as low element in the marketing totem pole; Donnelley Marketing's 15th Annual Survey of Promotional Practices. INSET: Consumer-directed spending turns up..