Refunding helps L.A. Airports Dept. prepare capital plan
- Standard & Poor's Gives Los Angeles Airport Bonds Highest Marks in Its Class. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31526, p5
Reports on the assignment of double-A rating to a revenue bond issue of the Los Angeles Department of Airports, California, by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Amount of the bond issue; Activities of the department; Avenues for using the funds raised from the bond issue.
- Los Angeles Airport Bonds Found Strong Demand. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/15/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F345, p1
The article reports that the financial services firm De La Rosa & Co. has priced 241.8 million U.S. dollars in bonds for Los Angeles Department of Airports bonds as of November 2013. According to Edward De La Rosa, president of De la Rosa & Co., the airport bonds have received one billion U.S....
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, gets AAA just five years after treasurer troubles. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30699, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Cuyahoga County, Ohio's general obligation bonds as of August 6, 1999. Financial recovery of the county; Payment for a variety of projects.
- LAX opens Web site. // Transportation & Distribution;Mar97, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the Los Angeles Department of Airports' launching of a Web site designed to keep the public informed of updated information on the LAX Master Plan as well as to receive feedback from the public on the project.
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.