New bonds abound in Washington State; Nevada must turn
- Triple A? // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug95, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the study conducted by Moody's Investor Services that reviewed futures and options clearinghouses and exchanges worldwide. Aim to avoid future crises; Reviews of procedures; Rating of Options Clearing Corp.
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Peacock, Wayne; Vekshin, Alison; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31343, p2
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Reduction of rating in Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority's Mid-Connecticut System by Moody's Investors Service; Expectation of sluggish recovery of economy during the testimony of economy in Senate committee; Testimony Auction...
- NEW JERSEY: Bayonne Blues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating of Moody's Investors Service for Bayonne's general obligation bond sale in New Jersey. Amount of the outstanding debt of the company; Existence of budgetary gaps in the company.
- NEW YORK: Upstate Troubles. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the bond decrease in New York City according to Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch: Hampton Center. Blake, Kerry // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Reports that Hampton in Virginia is planning to issue several million dollars worth of revenue bonds in a negotiated sale tentatively set for November 13, 2002. Lead manager on the deal; Ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bond; Basis for the rating; Tax increases in...
- Analytical Change Could Raise Bar For Some Housing Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p4
Discusses the impact of the lowering of assumptions of returns that state and local housing bond issues can get on their reinvested funds by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. on housing deals in the U.S. Impact of the lowering of assumptions on the structuring of some housing deals;...
- Moody's raises Puerto Rico outlook. // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating for Puerto Rico's general obligation bonds.