Dallas to consider toll-backed debt to fund downtown
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit Sells $825M, Cuts Jobs and Service. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p6
The article reports that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit has successfully priced its 825 millions U.S. dollars of revenue bonds and has turned to a 1.26 billion U.S. dollar budget requiring job cuts and service reductions in Dallas, Texas.
- For First Time, DART Shoots Long-Term With $400M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p1
Reports the selling of the revenue bonds of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Dallas, Texas. Manager of the negotiation; Proceeds of the bonds sale; Reasons behind the high rating of the bonds.
- DART Aiming Long-Term With $100 Million Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p4
Reports the move of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell sales-tax revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Total value of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds from the issue; Rating of the deal from Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Dart proceeds with projects despite voter rejection. Preston, Darell // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p22
Reports on the Dallas Area Rapid Transit's issuance of 150 million dollars of Light Rail Project bonds. Structure of the issue; Sales tax revenue; Closing date; Underwriters; Financial advisers.
- Dallas transit agency may sell notes, anticipates FTA funds. Preston, Darrell; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports on the plan of Dallas Area Rapid Transit to sell about $190 million of notes. Payment of the notes with federal funds; Structure of the bond issue.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit to Sell $500 Million of Commercial Paper. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit will sell 500 million dollars of commercial paper in Dallas, Texas. Long-range capital finance plan; Revenue bonds approved by the voters that will be sold.
- Dallas Voters to Consider Bonds For Rail System. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p3
Reports that Dallas, Texas voters will consider a 2.9 billion bond issue for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) to fund expansion of its light rail system. Outstanding commercial paper of DART.
- Market Digests Last of Week's Issuance. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
Thursday was the busiest day of the week in terms of the number of larger deals that priced, as issuers from Texas, Maryland and Georgia hit the primary market. Munis were stronger to close Thursday, as yields on some maturities were as many as five basis points lower, according to traders.
- Dallas-Area Transit Agency Prepares $100 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p3
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Construction of the rail corridor; Reimbursement of commercial paper issue; Credit ratings of the bonds.