What does a muni need to find a buyer? Right now, just
- Moody's, S&P issue a pair of downgrades. // AHA News;11/01/99, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p2
Presents information on the lowering of health care revenue bonds of two investments company. Web site of Moody's Investors Service; Rating of health care revenue bonds of Standard & Poor's.
- Downgrades outpace upgrades. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Reports on ratings on municipal healthcare bond ratings. Ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Ratings from Moody's Investors Service of New York; Downgraded facilities as single-site hospitals in competitive markets that have been unable to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Upgrades Help Put Ohio County Back on the Straight and Narrow. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p1
Focuses on the upgraded bond rating for Summit County, Ohio given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Recovery of the county from a bond-related corruption scandal indicated by the improved rating; Value of bond issue from the county.
- S&P won't follow Moody's N.J. upgrade. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p3
Reports on Standard & Poor Corp.'s decision not to follow Moody's Investors Service's Service Inc.'s upgrading of New Jersey's appropriation-backed bonds. Financial challenges facing the state; Moody's reasons for raising the ratings; Importance of the state's handling of property taxes to a...
- Rating agencies give Illinois a lift. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p3
Reports on the upward revision of Illinois' credit ratings by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service as the state prepares for a general obligation bond sale on July 22, 1997. Attribution of upgrades to the state's strong economy; Decline in Illinois' budget deficit; Intended uses for...
- Investor services upgrade Sterling Heights' ratings. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;05/03/99, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p33
Announces that credit-rating services Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the bond ratings of the city of Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- CONNECTICUT: Rating Reassurance. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the ratings for general obligation bond sale in Connecticut. Increase of budget gap; Reflection of the ratings of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp for the bond sale.
- Analysts differ on merits of Florida lottery bond program. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p1
Reports on the different ratings released by Moody's Investor Service, Standard & Poor's and Fitch Inc. on Florida's lottery bond issue. Lowest credit rating of A3 by Moody's Investor; Standard & Poor's A-plus rating on the expected issue; Ratings as indicator of evolving credit criteria...
- Smurfit debt downgraded. Weidner, David // High Yield Report;11/09/98, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Services has downgraded some of Jefferson Smurfit Corp.'s debt. Concerns about the viability of the packaging company that would be created by Jefferson's purchase of Stone Container Corp.; Negative outlook assigned by Standard & Poor's to Jefferson Smurfit's debt.