Legal wrangling continues to tie up California Airport
- Skunkline to trunkline. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/5/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 14, p15
Speculates that Lockheed's skunk works in Burbank, Calif., may become the site of a new passenger terminal at Burbank airport. Many of the buildings where the SR-71 spy plane and F-117A stealth fighter were built have already been torn down, and the Burbank airport authority has approved...
- DUE TO LONGER WAIT TIMES: Brands at Burbank Airport thrive. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on foodservice operations at California's Burbank Airport. Products offered at Tully's Coffee Shop; Features of Freshens Yogurt kiosk.
- PRIVATE PARTS. FRIEDMAN, ANN // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2013, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p22
A chart is presented that lists the percentage of Angelenos, a native of Los Angeles, California, who considers the privatization of several areas of Los Angeles including Burbank airport, Burbank California, Matador State Beach and parking zones.
- Award of merit Airports/Transit Submitted by STV Southern California. Brown, David M.; Blair, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/1/2014 City Scoop, pCA17
The article looks at the reconstruction work done at the California's Bob Hope Airport Regional Intermodal Transportation Center by McCarthy Building Cos.
- Burbank Takes Aim at Noise. Rimmer, David // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep2000, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p16
Informs that officials at California's Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport are pursuing an FAR Part 161 study that could result in curfews on all aircraft. Concern over nighttime aircraft noise.
- Security Shortlines. // Air Safety Week;4/26/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p12
The article offers news briefs related to airport security measures. A research from the University of Maryland has revealed the increase of terrorism after the Oklahoma City terrorist bombing. An incident at Bob Hope Airport in Los Angeles County, California which accused a 58-year-old woman...
- Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p3
The article reports that a promotion to celebrate the release of the motion picture "Land of the Lost" with Will Ferrell has been launched by the Burbank Airport, Los Angeles County, California and Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. Clients receive four free movie tickets to see a movie of...
- Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p1
The article reports on Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Convention Center in Los Angeles County, California, which is promoting the film, "Land of the Lost," with the film's actor Will Ferrell. It is reported that, under the promotion clients booking weekend stay, Thursday through Sunday, at...
- Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p4
The article reports that the Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Convention Center located in Los Angles, California, has launched a promotional programme to celebrate the release of the movie "Land of the Lost." It is stated that clients who book weekend stay at the Burbank Marriott or any other...