Stock markets are flying high as municipals, treasuries dip
- Despite Increases, Trading Still Weak. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p13
Focuses on the issues related to trading revenue of Merrill Lynch & Co. in the U.S. Equity market of the company; Decline of principal transactions; Increase use of electronic trading systems.
- Wall St. managers pay off. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;9/5/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p3
Cites examples of money management revenue growth as of September 1994. Percentage of fees from money management among large publicly traded brokerage firms; Asset management capability of Merrill Lynch; Commitment of securities firms to money management; Effect of stock market crash of 1987.
- Merrill Lynch warrants again trade on Amex. // American Banker;11/4/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 214, p30
Reports that the American Stock Exchange has opened trading in Merrill Lynch & Co. warrants based on changes in interest rates. CMT yield increase warrants tied to the two-year Constant Maturity Treasury yield.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p33
Presents market statistics related to corporate bond index provided by Merrill Lynch & Co. as of January 04, 2002. Average yields of the corporate bonds; Index of intermediate and long-term corporate bonds.
- Merrill Buys Insured San Diego Stadium Bonds at 7.66%. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports on the closure of the multi-million revenue bond deal by San Diego city in California to finance a baseball stadium with the U.S. underwriter Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Plans to refinance bonds after resolving the lawsuits; Purpose of issuing bonds by the city; Contributions given by...
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p36
Presents a chart depicting the corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p32
Presents charts reflecting the condition of bonds in the U.S. Prices of securities; Corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p43
Presents a performance index for corporate bonds issued by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p32
Presents a chart depicting Merrill Lynch Corporate bond indexes in the U.S. List of industries; Average yield; Total return growth.