Imago Documentorum: Imaging and document management
- The document imaging/CD connection: Some of the vendors. Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p38
Presents a directory of document imaging systems vendors.
- Imaging, Net show synergy. Nadile, Lisa // PC Week;3/25/96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p16
Anticipates discussion on imaging and Internet technologies at the 1996 Association for Information and Imaging Management International show in Chicago, Illinois. Participants; Product demonstrations.
- NEW WAYS TO DIP INTO INFORMATION. Cooper, Piers // Accountancy;Nov92, Vol. 110 Issue 1191, p62
Focuses on the document image processing (DIP) technology. Concept involved in DIP; Advantages; History of DIP; Three strategic business objectives encouraging senior management to consider DIP; Cost savings.
- TURNING the Queen Mary. Kass, Steve // AIIM E-DOC;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p50
Part III. Describes the problems, return on investment, and the results achieved in the consolidation of the imaging and document management products and systems of a financial institution into one or two platforms. Problems associated with the regulatory and policy focus that has come as a...
- The Role of Content Management in Avoiding Plant Downtime. Tayler, Tim // AIIM E-DOC;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
This article discusses the role of content management in avoiding plant downtime and how improved content management is central to ensuring improved continuity and revenue streams across an organization.
- Technology. // Credit Union Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p19
Reports on technological developments in credit unions (CU) in the U.S. Introduction of a smart pen that authenticates the identity of the person signing a document at the CARTES trade show; Utilization of SilverCloud information management systems on Forum Credit Union's Web site;...
- Evaluating hybrid systems. Allen, Douglas P. // Records Management Quarterly;Jan97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p10
Examines hybrid imaging and workflow systems that offer records and information managers tools with which to help their organizations manage the so-called `paper factory' in the office. Design and implementation of imaging systems; Workflow simulation; Workflow monitoring and management;...
- Best Practices for Scanning and Imaging Paper Documents. // Infonomics;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
The article presents the standards that will help organizations to efficiently convert paper documents to electronic images. These include ISO 10196, Document Imaging Applications-Recommendations for the Creation of Original Documents; AIMM TR15, Planning Considerations, Addressing Preparation...
- 2005 Best of Show Awards. Duhon, Bryant // AIIM E-DOC;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p24
Presents the winners of the 3rd annual Best of Show awards sponsored by "AIIM E-Doc Magazine." Selection of FileNet Business Process Manager because of its ability to control the flow of work throughout an organization; Ability of Kofax INDICIUS 5.0 to automate manual document processing and...