Multi Media Masters & Machinery opens factory in Minneapolis
- 4M buys Leybold's optical media unit. // Plastics News;10/26/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p22
Focuses on Multi Media Masters & Machinery SA's acquisition of Leybold Systems' optical media business.
- Media, mastering, replicating & packaging. // EMedia;Dec99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p22
Provides information on several computer products. 700/800 and MCL 50 D manufacturing systems from Multi Media Masters and Machinery; CDA 2000 standalone analyzer from CD Associates; PowerPress product line of network from Luminex.
- Media, mastering, replication & packaging. // EMedia Professional;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p21
Introduces some media, mastering and replication products. Optical storage media from Samsung America Inc.; MCL 2000 compact disc/digital video disc production lines from Multi Media Masters & Machinery.
- Newsline... Waddell, Ray; Solomons, Mark; Jeffrey, Don; Morris, Chris; Lichtman, Irv // Billboard;09/11/99, Vol. 111 Issue 37, p99
Offers popular music news briefs. Details of the divestiture of SFX Entertainment from QBQ; Agreement by Swiss CD mastering company Multi Media Masters & Machinery SA to pay the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in a settlement following a claim that the company...
- NH subsidiaries of public companies. Babin, Holly; Dinucci, Paul // Business NH Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
Lists New Hampshire subsidiaries of publicly held companies, ranked according to full-time employees in the state. Parent company; Exchange; Products and services; Contact information.
- IF YOU'VE BEEN BURNED BY IPOS, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE. Hylton, Richard D.; Wyatt, John // Fortune;3/20/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p130
Informs investors about the type of initial public offering (IPO) known as equity carve-outs. How equity carve-outs are created when a public company sells a minority stake in one of its subsidiaries while keeping control; How these yield unusually high returns; Study on the performance of...
- Demographics: it is a black and white issue. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p36
Reports on the expected launch of a subsidiary of Ham & High in North London, England borough of Saint John's Wood in January 2003.
- Ghana. // CruiseGuide;9/28/2009, p15
The article reports on the move of the waste management firm Zoom Lion Ghana Ltd. to set up a subsidiary company known as Zoil Ghana Ltd. in Ghana.
- Leading Detroit area U.S.-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p20
Presents a list of United States (U.S.)-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries in the Detroit, Michigan area, ranked by 1996 revenue.