Quixote Corporation sells DMI to Cinram
- Cinram boosts CD assets with buy. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;12/16/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p3
Reports that Cinram Limited expects to double its compact disc molding and replication capacity by acquiring Disc Manufacturing Incorporated. Amount which Cinram will pay for Disc Manufacturing; Location of Disc Manufacturing's plants; Sales logged by Disc Manufacturing for year ended June 30,...
- Cinram acquisition of DMI to create North America's largest replicator. Verna, Paul // Billboard;12/21/96, Vol. 108 Issue 51, p6
Reports that Cinram Ltd. has agreed to purchase Disc Manufacturing Inc. (DMI). Transition to result in the largest independent replicator in North America; The expected annual capacity of the joint venture, which has yet to be named Location of Cinram and DMI's plants; Comments from Cinram and...
- Cinram to buy Disc Manufacturing Inc. // Computers in Libraries;Feb97, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p51
Reports that Quixote Corp. has agreed to sell all the assets of its Disc Manufacturing Inc. (DMI) subsidiary to Cinram Ltd. Information about DMI's and Cinram's products; Expected completion of the deal; Contact information for Cinram Ltd.
- CINRAM TO USE CDSA CERTIFICATION. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p4
The article reports that replicator Cinram will start using a certification process by the Content Delivery and Storage Association to protect its clients' intellectual policy.
- Rushes. // Hollywood Reporter;6/20/95, Vol. 337 Issue 38, p14
Reports that Cinram Ltd. will amend its shareholder rights plan to bring into conformity with other current plans and reflect the comments received from shareholders and their advisers.
- Cinram shares plunge 23% on weak forecast. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;09/19/2000, Vol. 364 Issue 43, p121
Reports the decline in the stock price of Cinram International Inc. in Toronto, Ontario. Forecast of weak earnings as reason for the decrease in value; Suspension of trading following the shares lowest price in five years; Explanation of the weak earnings forecast by the company.
- Cinram Closes Anaheim Plant, Lays Off 300. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;05/28/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p3
Reports that Cinram International Inc. has shut down its Anaheim, California, plant. Number of employees who lost their jobs; Reason cited for the shutdown; Business operations.
- Cinram earnings up 25%. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter;8/30/95, Vol. 338 Issue 38, p10
Reports on the 1995 second quarter earnings of Cinram Ltd. Sales growth of the company.
- CINRAM REPORTS Q4 LOSS OF $20.9M. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;3/8/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the financial loss incurred by Cinram in the fourth quarter of 2009, which amounted to 20.9 million U.S. dollars.