The CD-ROM drive index
- Addonics debuts GX portable CD-ROM drives. // CD-ROM Professional;Mar1996, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
Reports on the launching of latest portable CD-ROM drives from Addonics Technology.
- Addonics DVD DigiCopier. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p41
Evaluates the Addonics DVD DigiCopier optical storage device from Addonics Technologies. Features of the recorder; Speed of burning; Design of the recorder.
- inMotion. Bulik, Beth Snyder // Advertising Age;11/7/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 45, pS-2
This article focuses on the proposal of Altec Lansing president and CEO Bob Garthwaite to Apple iPod for the creation of high-end portable speakers for iPod music player. Apple liked the idea, so Altec Lansing went to work with the IDEO design group to develop an elegant design for the iPod...
- Box of tricks. Lin, David // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p48
The electronics firm Addonics Technologies' Multi Function Recorder (MFR) has stunned everyone with its simplicity and obvious applications. It's an external USB DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive with flash memory card readers in a single enclosure. The MFR's kit consists of the enclosure, power supply,...
- Portable CD-ROM Drives Upgrade PCs to Full Multimedia. // Information Today;Feb1996, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p37
This article evaluates the two CD-ROM drives, the Addonics Portable CD with Sound (PCDS) and PCD6X, developed by Addonics Technologies Corp. PCDS is a low-cost portable 4x CD-ROM drive integrated with a Windows-compatible 16-bit stereo sound card that will add full multimedia capabilities to...
- Axis and Compact Devices look to the future of HTML with CD-ROM/online servers. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p20
Introduces the CD-ROM servers, Axis StorPoint CD from Axis Communications Inc., and TopSpin 130 and 150 from Compact Devices Inc. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- CD-ROM towers enjoy hot-swappability and higher speeds. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p22
Introduces the CD-ROM towers, CD/Maxtet 1600 CD-ROM server system from Optical Access International and CD Tower Rax from Procom Technology Inc. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- Tech & tools. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p26
Presents compact disc-related product announcements for October 1996. Includes Antex Electronics Corp.'s SX-34 digital audio adapter; Diamond Multimedia Systems Inc.'s Diamond Stealth 3D 3000XL; JASC Inc.'s Paint Shop Pro 4.0.
- CD-R sales tracker. // EMedia Professional;Mar1998, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p16
Presents a graph showing the regional distribution of sales of CD-Recordable/ReWritable units in the first nine months of 1997.