Microtech extends duplication reach with disc analyzer
- MicroTech puts CD production `in the dark' with new software module. Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p14
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has started shipping the Remote Job Submittal Language software module with its ImageAutomator robotic output handler. Factors that inspired the development of the company's system; Features of the combined system; Introduction of the system at the...
- MicroTech adds audio DAT to CD-R duplication system. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p30
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has added audio digital audio tape input capability to its ImageMaker compact-disc recording duplication system. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- MicroTech's ImageMaker MJ CD production system. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;May98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p78
Evaluates MicroTech Conversion Systems' ImageMaker MJ and ImageAutomator compact disc (CD) production and duplication system. Modular ImageAutomator robotic disc-handling system; Windows NT-based ImageMaker MJ production system; Flexible input and media conversion; Disc Print labeling software.
- MicroTech ships NT-based CD-R & tape systems. // EMedia Professional;Sep97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the use of Windows NT for MicroTech Conversion Systems' compact disc-recordable (CD-R) and tape production and duplication systems. Benefits of Windows NT; Features of MicroTech's Windows NT, CD-R publishing systems.
- New MicroTech system automates disc handling. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p26
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has introduced ImageAutomator, an automatic CD-R handling system. Accommodation of various applications.
- Four-color CD-R printing available. // CD-ROM Professional;May95, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p86
Reports that MicroTech Conversion Systems has added a four-color printing option to its ImageMaker recordable CD duplication system. Pricing; Packaging.
- High volume CD duplicator creates 48 discs per hour. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p68
Features MicroTech's ImageMaker CD duplication system. Equipment used; Speed; Contact information.
- Reissued CDs: Go for the gold? // Consumer Reports;Apr96, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p6
No abstract available.
- Erasable optical discs. // Popular Science;May87, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p56
Optical discs can store more information than can regular magnetic floppy diskettes, and ten times more than hard disks. Now in a dramatic advance, the newest of these high-capacity discs can be erased and reused repeatedly.