People & deals
- Strategies: Digest. // PC Week;04/05/99, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p82
Presents two brief articles of interest to executives in the computer and Internet industries as of April 5, 1999. The contract between the United States Army and CBT Systems Ltd. in which CBT will provide the Army with interactive software for information technology training; Plans by...
- Sento Corp. inks $2 million reseller agreement with CBT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/09/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p17
Reports on Sento Corp.'s reseller agreement with CBT Systems USA Ltd. Provision of interactive education software for information technology training; Terms of the agreement.
- Training takes to the Web. Walker, Christy // PC Week;03/02/98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p60
Remarks on developments at CBT Systems USA Ltd., which provides computer- and Web-based training programs to companies. New courses including Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 for End Users; CBTWeb Plus, an extension to CBT's Web software; Companies like GTE Corp. which are using CBT programs;...
- Asymetrix and Aimtech: What's the deal? Fritz, Mark // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p117
Focuses on the acquisition of Asymetrix Corp. of Aimtech Corp. Benefits of the acquisition for Asymetrix; First product-related move of the bigger Asymetrix; Opinion of Gartner Group's Bob Gill on the acquisition.
- Asymetrix poised to scoop up Aimtech. // PC Week;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p3
Announces that Asymetrix signed a letter in June, 1997 to purchase Aimtech. Aimtech as a supplier of cross-platform, multimedia authoring systems for corporate, government and education markets; Asymetrix's plans for Aimtech.
- Bobbing for apples. Ayre, Shirley // Business Mexico;Sep1993, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
No abstract available.
- Apple tries to find role in computer `ecosystem.' Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;4/15/96, Vol. 88 Issue 97, p8
Focuses on the position of the Apple computer in the computer industry. Need for Apple to enter the Internet market; Opinion that Apple's problem lies with management; Comments from James Moore, author of `The Death of Competition'; Discussion of the strategies the Apple Computer Company...
- A slice off the old Apple. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/09/97, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p48
Reports on Apple Computer Inc.'s establishment of a separate company to develop and sell the Newton hand-held computer and related products. Ownership of the new company by Apple and Newton employees.
- Reality Check 2000. Pogue, David // Macworld;Apr2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p176
Recalls several opinions on Apple Computer Incorporated. View of author Michael S. Malone in March 1999; Opinion published on the July 11, 1997 issue of `The Financial Times'; Opinion published on the October 16, 1995 issue of `BusinessWeek.'