Duplicator doings at Multi Media Replication, MediaFORM
- MEDIAFORM UNVEILS 16X CD-R DUPLICATION SYSTEMS. // CD Computing News;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
Features the launching of CD-R duplication and production systems from MediaForm company.
- MediaFORM SCRIBE [form]. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p47
Evaluates SCRIBE, a compact disc duplicating and printing system from MediaFORM. Key Features; Details on its system requirements and setup; Printing options for SCRIBE.
- New autoloader alliance: Young Minds meets MediaFORM. // CD-ROM Professional;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the partnership between Young Minds Inc. and MediaFORM to provide a low-cost CD-R disc autoloader that works with CD-Recordables software optimized for UNIX, Windows and NetWare environments.
- MediaFORM Introduces cdDirector. // Computers in Libraries;Mar2000, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p22
Announces the release of cdDIRECTOR, an advanced network-enabled disc-on-demand CD-R production system by MediaFORM. Features and contents of cdDIRECTOR; Ability of users to generate and design their own compact discs.
- MediaFORM Introduces its CD-3703 ECLIPSE Series of CD-R Producers. // Computers in Libraries;Jun2000, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the announcement by MediaFORM of the release of the CD-3703 ECLIPSE series of network-enabled CD-R duplication and printing production systems. Utilization of inkjet or thermal printing; Advanced features of the series.
- MediaFORM Introduces cdDIRECTOR 3706NT. // Information Today;Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p33
Reports MediaFORM's introduction of cdDIRECTOR 3706NT, a network-enabled disc-on-demand production system. Software; Network integration; Shared network resource; Cross-platform client support; Other features.
- MediaForm Introduces CD-3707 Seven-Drive Standalone Duplicator. // EMedia Professional;Nov98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p16
Reports that MediaForm has released the CD-3707 standalone spindle-based seven-drive CD-R copier. Features include one-button operation and unattended duplication; Separate reject and accept bins.
- MediaFORM Introduces the CD-3703 ECLIPSE Series of CD-R Production Systems. // Information Today;May2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p58
Reports on the release of the CD-3703 ECLIPSE series of network-enabled rewritable compact-disc (CD-R) duplication and printing production systems by MediaFORM Inc. Features of the series; Suitability of the system for small and mid-sized companies.
- Who's next? 8X explodes onto Duplication scene. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia Professional;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of 8X compact disc (CD) recording segment in 1999. CD drives unveild by Plextors; 8X systems from MicroBoards Technology; Addition of 8X capability to the systems of Cedar Technologies Inc. and Rimage Corp.